Happy 2nd Birthday, Community | Surprises Inside!

#happybirthdaycommunity

Happy 2nd birthday everyone! Time flies when you are having fun :smile_cat:

2 Likes

I hope that they change the rules so spam is no longer supported

2 Likes

#changetherules
#HappyBirthdayCommunity

1 Like

Hi all,

Firstly, I really want to thank you for everyone’s passion on this Community 2 Years Anniversary event. We apologize that we didn’t think the replies will go crazy like this. We thought people would love to share more happy experiences or wishes under this post, so we didn’t set a limit of numbers of replies. We would like to optimize the rules a little bit just based on many of community members’ suggestions.

New rules: You may not post more than 3 times in a row. And You may not post more than 30 comments in total.

The new rules will start to take effect from now on. We will not disqualify anyone who didn’t follow these rules before this one. And just to be clarified, you only need to post your screenshot for once. You’re welcomed to share more happy experiences that you had from this community or your wishes, and even any suggestions for the future in the other replies that you would love to contribute. :kissing_heart:

10 Likes

:bow: thank you for updating the rules

3 Likes

how about changing the lucky numbers so people don’t keep sniping #2s? heh

1 Like

Thank you for the update! #HappyBirthdayCommunity

That would defeat the purpose and meaning of the 2 year anniversary

1 Like

Thanks again @AnkerOfficial
My favorite memory from this past year was seeing the product lineup expand and how Anker continues to innovate with new ideas and areas of growth. Keep up the good work!!

2 Likes

Thank you @AnkerOfficial for clarifying and having such an awesome community.

#HappyBirthdayCommunity and keep being awesome!

I disagree. If @AnkerOfficial ever does something like this again, I think everyone who replies should receive one entry in addition to a truly random drawing without any special numbers. This was kind of a disaster.

3 Likes

I was waiting to see someone spam 30+ comments in a row because there was no rule against it. The random draw is a good way of doing it, but just like the Chinese New Year thread, it was fun to try to get that “last second” comment in.

. HappyBirthdayCommunity Hope your 2 numbers are not the ones digits. Lol

Thanks for bringing some sanity back into this @AnkerOfficial …might be an idea to add the updated rule to the first post as well for newbie’s who are joining the competition…

1 Like

I wouldn’t go that strict but perhaps limited to a smallish number…yes…still like the Christmas version where the system automatically selected winning post’s :slight_smile:

The special numbers is more a play on the 2 year anniversary, that and it add’s to the transparency of selecting winners…

1 Like

Yeah that’s a good idea. Thanks for that! :grin:

@Ankerofficial
In your absence, it’s gone to the dogs, with multiple spamming, and apart from a couple others, and the 200s, there’s only about 4 grabbing the 2s and not giving anyone else a chance… By people who should know a lot better too.

I know I’m really sorry about this mess. :cry: We were thinking to give you more chances to tell us about your thoughts and memories of this community. No intent to cause such a huge spam. Thank you so much for the people who were trying to help us build the rules. We’ve learned a lesson and will keep on going and optimizing for the next time! :blush:

6 Likes