Happy 2nd Birthday, Community | Surprises Inside!

#HappyBirthdayCommunity

I’ll go nuts by the time this ends :open_mouth:
But this is great to collect powerbucks

1 Like

Happy birthday and awesome to see it is being celebrated with awesome event.
#HappyBirthdayCommunity
#HappyBirthdayCommunity

1 Like

Happy birthday community!

#HappyBirthdayCommunity what fun for everyone.

fingers crossed!

1 Like

1 Like

The vast majority of these replies should not earn PowerBucks. I would go through and report all of them, but that’s a waste of my time.

3 Likes

#happybirthdaycommunity

#HappyBirthdayCommunity

#happybirthdaycommunity

#HappyBirthdayCommunity!

#Ha

1 Like

#HappyBirthdayCommunity

1 Like

There used to be a system on here that showed who all commented and how many times they have commented. Would be interesting to see this again as scrolling down the page some people are certainly spamming the comments

2 Likes

@k_pug2003 I feel like there should have been a limit on how many or how often we’re allowed to post. Two year in, and there are definitely kinks hat still need to be worked out on some of these contests.

3 Likes

Too late to amend the rules now I suppose. I’ve not read every single post but quickly scrolling I can see how the post is being spammed. Maybe more so by people who haven’t previously taken part in similar competitions.

Just glad I missed the whole 200’s which lasted 12mins :joy::joy:

2 Likes

As i Stated above those who are regular members here and know how previous contest have been run should exercise some restraint and set an example for others by only posting no more than 3 times in a row and be mindful of how many times you post. Sure @AnkerOfficial didn’t explicitly state that, but having been here for so long we all should know better and show restraint, because technically speaking the constant post one after the other is a violation of forum rules.

3 Likes

Current status of posts :grin:

Will be comical if the pre selected numbers are so obscure that…well you get the idea…

5 Likes

Happy 2nd Birthday @AnkerOfficial looking forward to many more!!!

#HappyBirthdayCommunity

#HappyBirthdayCommunity

#happybirthdaycommunity

2 Likes