Happy 2nd Birthday, Community | Surprises Inside!

Lucky you, I haven’t even gotten any shipment notification

Oh I got the dispatch email yesterday. It actually came really early.

1 Like

Thanks @AnkerOfficial!!

First one dropped today, second is going in circles with Hermes, just awaiting dispatch of the third and final :grin:

1 Like

@graphicflowyt what you get?

I got my second dispatch email this afternoon :+1:t2:

1 Like

@k_pug2003
I chose the PowerCore + and 2 desktop chargers with type c, you can’t go wrong with Anker’s chargers. Would of got the SoundCore noise cancelling headphones but I needed to prioritise charging my gadgets😲. Ashame $150 converts to about £115

Yeah times like this you wish the exchange rate was “bad” lol

1 Like

No dispatch notice for me, although Anker PMd me and said my new list was gonna be sent … So I spose that counts?

Woo hoo! Congrats on your prizes! My scale is scheduled to arrive tomorrow. Can’t wait to do the before and after Thanksgiving weight check! hahahaha! Haven’t received any notification of the headphones being shipped yet. Super excited for those! :smile:

Just got my dispatch notice yesterday for delivery tomorrow for the 1st of my 3 items. Time to work from home and wait for the post office to drop it off.

1 Like

Looks like after taking kids to MMA training tonight I will be busy setting up this …

(Pic was sent by gf to tell me it arrived)

2 Likes

I’m jealous of y’all getting your stuff so soon.i still haven’t gotten any shipping info, if I even am I dunno.

Join the club, still no email here either.

I got my Soundcore Space NC and Motion Q yesterday. Still waiting on my Powerline Micro USB cable. Gonna save them to put under the tree…if hubby can wait that long :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: And yes, he knew I got him the headphones.

Turns out Hermes left it laying against back door.

Good thing:

1. it wasn’t raining today, and
  2. that nobody looked over gate and decided to steal it

Probably the same wanker, that left my 20100 powerbank on.my doorstep, and then some fucker stole it.

I only knew of its presence due to neighbour asking if I got it ok. So.i never got my super powerbank.

At least my Eufyvac is at my house now. My other 2 aren’t coming in until Friday.

they have Amazon lockers in UK

@AnkerOfficial
Received all 3 of my items on Wednesday 21st November. Thank you so much Anker especially as this was my first giveaway which I won. Expect a review video on my YouTube channel soon👀 (https://www.youtube.com/c/graphicflow)

1 Like

Looking forward to! Don’t forget to share the link on the community. :wink:

2 Likes