Happy 2017 Everyone! :) What's your New Year's Resolution?

Happy New Year to the Anker community and happy birthday to @Nhi :cake:

My resolutions are to cut back a bit on the food/booze and to try to get back to the 4 mile runs :smiling_imp:

1 Like

@ndalby Thank you for the bday wish. I concur with your resolution. I can only hope I’ll make it around the block without passing out. I’m not much of a runner and have always been envious of people who do. So I’m making it my New Year’s resolution to give it a go. But I have to be careful about my blood sugar dropping. :frowning:

1 Like

Pretty similar for me. Get fitter and loose a bit of weight. Restricted to cycling to do this due to my dodgy knees.

Also need to pass my motorcycle test before march. :slight_smile:

To be more health conscious and run a half marathon :slight_smile:

To use ALL of my vacation days.

2 Likes

My New Years resolution is to have an overall healthy lifestyle. Cheers to 2017!

• Take action and complete all the remaining goals from 2016
  • Healthy diet, which equals to less carbs and more protein!
  • Learn to play badminton or tennis and actually be decent at it
  • Be a pro at one more Ad platform that’s not Google or Facebook
  • Travel to a new city, somewhere out of my comfort zone
2 Likes

Sounds like a great plan, tire myself out so I end up going to bed earlier ;):stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Happy and prosperous 2017 to all!

1 Like

Interesting choice in sport. Any particular reason? I used to play both, badminton is much faster paced in my experience. And puts more strain on your ankles, but great fun!

Just wanted to try a new sport that’s more based on individual skill rather than team hah.

What kind of motorcycle you got?

Good reason :wink: sometimes teams can be a real pain. Doubles on both sports can be excellent fun however, lot of silly little games to play to get your skill level up.

I’ve got a little Honda MSX 125 just now -

great fun, but need to get those L plates off. :slight_smile:

1 Like

So how many in 2017 finished the year doing what they set themselves?

2 Likes

I managed to stick to mine this year…well fr the most part and that was to spend more time with my wife and son. Worked great for most of the year until I started working 2 jobs

Anker ran an end 2016 new year resolution, can’t find the thread. Search here and google search not found the magic string combination.

Check the date on this thread :wink:

No there was an Anker official thread I mean. Most likes won a prize. Like they’re doing now.

Here it is

I know of the suggestions thread, I was thinking I remember a 2017 new year resolutions competition and “spend more time with family” winner. Perhaps I imagined it seeing as its not being found.