Greetings From Fabulous Las Vegas!

$3,000!?!?!?!?!?! What? How? That is insane. Maybe $1,000 at the very most. I doubt Anker would every price something that unreasonably high. They will not sell.

Other things that were announced include the new PowerCore Fusion and additional USB C accessories.

1 Like

Like every other marketing tactic these days. Start it off big and then hit it with big discounts hopefully. see example
I do like the fact that it can be placed a few inches from the screen, I had to ceiling mount my previous projector so we would not have people walking in front of the projection.

1 Like

Are there any pictures of these new items

Yes, the Nebula just click the links above.

http://trueviralnews.com/anker-enters-the-tv-space-with-new-100-inch-1080p-laser-projection-nebula-tv/

The Powercore Fusion just search for it the text in Chinese but pics are clear. This one has the most detailed photos

New USB-C I’m only aware of the wireless 10W in their site.

Anything else I missed?

2 Likes

Did you mean to post the picture of the speaker on Amazon?

yes , as per “see example”

very good Anker…keep up the great work and making excellent products

Anker never sells at the list price. Its a kind of “its so good we should be selling at this” PR what they feel to be market rate.

The discounts you mentioned are in addition, and just be patient observant.

2 Likes

Nebula looks to be a brand name for most of their audio / visual stuff like speakers.

2 Likes

Why has there not been an official announcement yet?

1 Like

sweet! cant wait. the TV is cool but seems pricey. The Fusion looks awesome, just gotta wait for English articles to get more specifics.

1 Like

Put it on 17 black for me (I have no idea if 17 black actually exists)

Managed to get a pass to CES the last minute for the last day. Saw a bunch of cool tech. Beautiful displays by all companies. Couldn’t see Anker in the short time I was there. Trust me CES takes a good 3 days to cover. I did see Sony’s 4K near projector. I was not impressed. The Nebula projector started seeming even more less appealing since its quality would be only 1080p.

2 Likes

Love seeing Anker as a fixture at CES, wish I could have been there with you guys!

I see Nebula has two projectors, 720p battery portable “under $600” and 1080p “under $3000”

New Technology

put the bottle down

WHY? with the technology of today anything is possible

Back at CES, Anker announced their new Nebula projector. You can learn more here. I haven’t heard anything about it since. Any updates @AnkerOfficial? It seems like a very interesting product!

1 Like