Great Anker Flashlight Deals

Wow! All of Anker’s flashlights are on a big sale, at least for today. Hurry! I’d strongly recommend the LC40 and 90. I have both of those. I can’t technically speak for the 130 but from what I’ve heard it’s also out of the roof.

LC90: $22
LC40 and 90: $30
LC130: $45

Again, I’d recommend all of Anker’s flashlights. You can find the Amazon links and codes needed at the source I used:

1 Like

Good torches. Not the lowest price they been.

2 Likes

I got the LC90 at the last discount. Closest thing to a lightsaber

1 Like

This video may give you some instructive ideas.:sunglasses:

Yeah in earlier discounts I have now two LC40, one LC90, one LC130. Probably my general go-to is the LC90, good balance of brightness, the recharging capability and the focus adjustment. The LC40 is more traveling emergency light type and as such i’m seeking more LC40 to keep charged and stow in more places. The LC40 works out the lowest cost if you’re patient, the lowest price it has been is $7 and an 18650 is about $4 so $11 and you need to just buy one charger for all the LC40.

I don’t currently travel with a torch but e.g. there was a fire alarm in my hotel 2 nights ago and I’m thinking what do I gather quickly to run out with on the assumption of a bad next few hours.

2 Likes

I have a Maglite led rechargable flashlight, but it gets really warm after a few minutes. The LC90 stays much cooler and the different modes are nice instead of on and strobe.

1 Like

LC90 just is big for pocketability/travel. My LC90 is more what I use for the frequent use which in my case is my go-to when I leave house to walk dog when dark so its largely just in my hand for an hour or so.

When I’m packing for travel I want something smaller, for that an LC40 is just smaller. The LC40’s other advantage is its cost, so its the type I’d own many of any keep them in lots of places for more emergency situations.

The LC130 is a real monster of a torch it is huge. It is so big it hasn’t yet left the house as the LC90 is easier to carry. The LC130 has been used just once in a power outage when we put it on its end pointing to ceiling to light up a large room.

So currently I’m waiting for a LC40 discount, there is a two-pack but I’m waiting for that to come up say $14.

I’m waiting for the SoundCore Sport XL to go on sale again. Hopefully the email will show up before the less than three hour deadline. The 40 looks like a good flashlight to have around for power outages. I chose the 90 because of the recharging. Easier to just plug into a USB and also it’s at least water proof.

I think the 90 is a perfect balance between brightness and portability. As for as the Sport XL, for whatever reason, they RAISED the normal price from $60 to $70… similar to what they did with the PowerCore Slim a while back. Strange…

1 Like

If you only wait on an email then you’re severely limiting your chances of noticing.

1 Like

I’ll periodically, but pressing F5 like a trampoline doesn’t always update the page like with the giveaway that crashed the severs

1 Like