Grab Anker PowerLine+ Cables from just $7.69 (US ONLY) - Expired

You must have heard of our incredibly strong PowerLine+ cables that can pull car. If not, check the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gSb6D4F1PIs

Now we have selected Anker PowerLine+ cables on sale which are listed below with the lowest price ever!

Date: Dec. 26th 2016 to Jan. 4th 2017.

Anker PowerLine+ Lightning Cable (3ft) Red
Regular Price: $14.99
Deal Price: $9.99
33% OFF, with code AKLTN3FT

Anker PowerLine+ Lightning Cable (6ft) Red
Regular Price: $16.99
Deal Price: $11.99
29% OFF, with code AKLTN6FT

Anker PowerLine+ Micro USB (6ft) Red
Regular Price: $10.99
Deal Price: $7.69
27% OFF, with code BOXING16

Anker PowerLine+ USB-C to USB 3.0 cable (3ft) Gray
Regular Price: $13.99
Deal Price: $8.99
36% OFF, with code AKUSBC3F

Anker PowerLine+ USB-C to USB 3.0 cable (6ft) Gray
Regular Price: $15.99
38% OFF, with code AKUSBC6F

Anker PowerLine+ C to C 2.0 cable (6ft) Red
Regular Price: $15.99
38% OFF, with code AKUSBC6C

9 Likes

yuuuhuuuuuu :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thanks! You got from me the 6ft versions of 3ft I already own.

FYI the codes don’t apply if you order multiple items, only the 1st code applies so to it leads to multiple orders. That’s fine for someone with Amazon Prime as its all free shipping but others who want to order say 3 cables to get to the minimum postage, it doesn’t help. Can @AnkerOfficial Anker fix that with Amazon for multiple discount codes on multiple applicable items?

3 Likes

Woohoo! I snagged a 3ft USB C to USB 3.0 cable for my GoPro. This will be awesome for driving time-lapse because I’ll be able to keep the Hero5 Black powered up without worrying about battery life. Thanks Anker! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just got the USB C cable today. I love the magnetic cord wrap that came with it and the cable is thick and strong. Perfect for the car. Love it so much, hubby now wants to steal mine. Hahaha. Guess I’ll have to order him one for his GoPro Hero5 Session. :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Just ordered a 3’ one. Thank you for letting the code still be valid!!!

1 Like