Got 2 awesome emails today, one was...The C-Lightening has begun shipping

That is all. Lol

Can we take it the other email will be mentioned in a new thread?

@Chris_Renshaw I would suggest padding out your post a bit more, before you get a number of are you spamming / point farming comments…

4 Likes

I received one:

Mark

I agree not all of these seem relevant or contain enough to really impact the forum

2 Likes

I keep seeing the most random of post topics each day, ones that are clearly not relevant to anything on this forum. I get that people want to increase their points, but there are more useful ways of doing it that do not involve spamming random thoughts to get 10 points/ 5 Powerbucks.

3 Likes

Great news for those who ordered it

I don’t care about my points, but there is no where, like a message board, where I can just post a comment, I have to start a thread. You only get points for a limited amount of threads per day anyway

You could have mentioned it on the official thread here;

Nothing wrong with starting threads but starting a thread for a comment saying ‘that’s all lol’ comes across to many as a posting for points mentally…

2 Likes

I could have replied to that thread but it would not get noticed by the community and therefore people would not say whether or not they had heard anything, which was the point.

I got my lightening cable today!!!

Could I start a thread says “LOL” :joy::joy::joy: only!

Give me the permission please, Neil!