Giveaway Idea

Anker should do a giveaway where they giveaway lighting cords.

2 Likes

Or Anker Apparel :wink:

1 Like

I vote apparel!

3 Likes

anker apperel!!! I think it’s a good idea

4 Likes

Another one here for apparel…would also be a good form of advertisement for the non-Internet / Tech crowds to push the brand…

3 Likes

Who doesn’t love a good piece of Apparel :wink:

2 Likes

Are you listening @AnkerOfficial?:blush:

1 Like

Apparel. Walking billboard

2 Likes

@cava3395 @Jack_Matthias Oh we’re listening. Keep an eye out next week :smirk:

3 Likes

I’d wear an Anker polo shirt in my youtube videos happily!

1 Like

:astonished:

1 Like

Anker should do a giveaway where they giveaway lighting cords.

Looks like they will and only about 3 weeks after you asked.

2 Likes

I have entered @AnkerOfficial Hopefully I at least win because I came up with this giveaway idea.

1 Like

I have entered @AnkerOfficial Hopefully I at least win because I came up with this giveaway idea.

I think the sun should rise tomorrow.

If it does you all owe me your day’s income, as I thought of the idea.

Deal.

1 Like

Was waiting for a response like this :sunglasses:

1 Like

Apparel? I thought that was coming last week…

lol that’s pushing it for an analogy…

OK I reckon someone called John will be born on a Tuesday. If anyone matching that happen then the parents must pay me $1000

Different analogy but same point, anything given enough time will happen. Anker makes lightning cords, Anker has giveaways, so eventually Anker will give lightning cord giveaways.

Now I know this was all tongue-in-cheek (above image is the 2nd hit on searching), but on a more experienced point, some of us remember the last giveaways which took months to get the free items. I got my Powercore 5000 eventually on the 2nd posting. So hope Anker learned that lesson and use a better posting method to the 2000 winners.

Well at least it wasn’t Katie Price or the Kardashians, can get enough of them on The Sun / Sky News :wink: