Get the World’s Smallest Power Delivery Charger for Free!

I think that is amazing little product. Sadly right now the only thing I have that has a C input is my Anker PowerCore lite 10000, but I am constantly using my Anker A-C and Powerport 4 to charge it, I’d love to see how that little thing compares to the Powerport 4, which is a beast!

I really need one of these Atoms! How much do these retail for?

Good luck to everyone! :four_leaf_clover:

Should retail for about $30 (US).

id love to have this tiny thing for the macbook, so portable

That little charger looks amazing. I will definitely bring it with me to charge my PowerCore lite 10000
Which in turn can charge everything else

1 Like

I would love to use it to it’s full potential but I don’t have enough products currently that have USB-C

I plan on carrying the PowerPort Atom PD 1 in my everyday bag as my daily charger as it’s compact and travel friendly. Thanks for innovating @AnkerOfficial :smiley:

2 Likes

Entered and hoping to win

Whether I win or not, I need at least 3 of these to place throughout the house so I can charge my phone and battery packs. Good luck everyone

I would gift this to my daughter she needs this for her studies and uses her Macbook for everything although it’s seen better days and she loves it. TY so much for the chance :slight_smile:

1 Like

This is neat, I’m going to have to use it for my new phone to get that faster charge.

1 Like

Wow, that is an awesome prize, I will have to check it out.

1 Like

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.

The link doesn’t work anymore… on the main post.

The contest ended yesterday, generally once they end the pages no longer work. emails should be going out by today for those who won and discount codes

The contest has ended and wheneve it ends mostly ankerofficial posts what has been posted on #54.

You are a little for this one :slight_smile:

Good luck to everybody!!! :four_leaf_clover:

What’s the timeline on the release date? This charger would be handy with during the holiday season!

2 Likes

Did anyone get an email or anything saying they won?