Get Ready For Prime Day!

Pre Prime Day nothing discounted. This is a rare sight.

Checked with our team. It’s a bug from Amazon. We are fixing it with Amazon team right now. Hopefully it gets solved soon. :joy:

1 Like

Cool, yes there’s a bug, these were meant to be 50% discount, let me know when it’s done :hugs:

4 Likes

I second that @professor.
Indeed it was 50%…

1 Like

Not yet.

I wasn’t sure if this were deliberate, no deals til Prime Day (tomorrow).

But if it is a bug then it’s still there now, 3pm UK time.

That Atom III Slim 4 Port is a great choice.

I went over the top with my laptop needs recently (as discussed elsewhere) So I’m eyeing this one:

1 Like

I’m expecting that to be $70 ($69.99) .

We have different needs, I don’t need 100W from a single port, I currently want 18W C, 18W C, 10W C, 5W A 5W A, for my tablet, phone, Powercore, watch and buds. I can shrink 5 ports to 4 ports by a 3-in-1 cable, and currently a dual 18W + dual 12W does that, so the Slim 63 is very very close to my ideal charger. I like the shape too, slides out the way when not in use.

As what you want is there already then go for it. I’ll just keep wishing in the wind.

I like the idea of the PowerPort Atom PD 4, but those two USB-A ports do nothing for me as a travel adapter - laptop and phone is fine. I might charge a battery pack or headphones occasionally, but those and the phone would be OR, not AND.

Something very close to this is ideal, even includes an emark 100W capable cable:

Would like to see Anker with a hybrid version - desktop charger is better than wall charger, 100W is better than 90W. But at the moment the Atom PD 4 is the closest, and it is twice as heavy, twice as large, and twice as expensive, with no cable included. Probably will end up waiting a bit longer and sticking to my classic Dell laptop power supplies for now.

2 Likes

Any time is a good time to buy Anker products, but October 13th, will be a GREAT time to buy.
Thanks Anker!!!

Might finally buy my cube…or wait for a Powerdraw… hmmmm

Got some of what I needed, still time for the “bug” in the Anker discount system to wrinkle out. I got this to replace the one I drowned, I like it having got for free around last Xmas.

I own too many USBA ports and wall chargers so ignoring everything other than waiting for this to discount

2 Likes

Good purchase @professor
Atom III is all I’m waiting for too, but have a feeling I’m we are going to be disappointed :pensive:

1 Like

Feel the Force Luke

com-add-text(6)

com-add-text(9)

Not this week, but if we focus we’ll possibly get to £33-£34 next week.

2 Likes

At £28.99 I’d be tempted to buy one for work too @professor

I don’t think it will happen, these UK deals are long validity, the whole Prime Day 3 day event. So we’ll have to wait longer, sorry.

US is having short deals so they have more chances for what they want than we in UK. Oh well.

com-add-text(10)

3 Likes

@Mtsurumo I’ve got like three of those cubes. They are awesome. Perfect for little spots around the house where people and gear land.

1 Like