Get Double Defense GlassGuard for FREE & Deals for iPhone 7 / 7 Plus Cases, Screen Protectors (US ONLY) - Expired

Valid date: Jan 9th - Jan 17th

Anker Double Defense iPhone 7 Screen Protector
Regular price: $9.99
Deal price: $5.99
$4 OFF, with code LQPLYMYC

Anker Double Defense iPhone 7 Plus Screen Protector
Regular price: $9.99
Deal price: $5.99
$4 OFF, with code LQPLYMYC

Anker CD Slot Universal Car Mount
Regular price: $13.99
Deal price: $9.99
$4 OFF, No Code Needed

● Buy Anker iPhone 7 Classic Cases Get iPhone 7 Double Defense GlassGuard for FREE. Just pick the case you want, add the iPhone 7 Double Defense GlassGuard to your cart, and use code HZ6IA9C4 at checkout to get both for $10.

Available cases with code HZ6IA9C4:

Anker SlimShell Clear Case (Black & White)

Anker SlimShell Pro Clear Case (Black & Brown)

Anker SlimShell Bright Case (Black, Brown & Grey)

Anker ToughShell Elite Case (Grey)

4 Likes

:ok_hand::v::slight_smile:

3 Likes

Can we get a “Sales” section on the forum? Like “Home”, “Blog”, etc. This will make it easier to go directly to the Sales, instead of finding it as a topic. I am always looking for more Anker products to try and buy so this would definitely catch my attention moreso then if it was a topic. Maybe make a tab called “DEALS” instead of Sales. Just a suggestion. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi @Nhi, thanks for your suggestion, we will consider doing so in the future if necessary. :clap:

4 Likes

Great!!!:clap:

3 Likes

Thanks as always for the loot

1 Like

Just tried the coupon, says expired?! Anker help!! Would like to take advantage of this offer!

1 Like

Just got the CD Slot Car Mount to try out. I’ve lost track of how many Anker products I have now.

1 Like

Double defense???..I need that!!!
My wife and I have the iPhone 7 Plus and I purchased the Anker screen protectors for each phone. Two weeks later, my wife dropped her phone while getting out of her car…the screen protector has a hair line crack but the iPhone screen is safe!
I’ve been wanting to replace her screen protector and BAM! you guys come out with the double defense series!!!

I need two of them for iPhone 7 Plus please!!!

1 Like

Ya, I won.

1 Like