Get a Little Something From Us This Thanksgiving

Does this apply to all the models or only to the basic one??

1 Like

It only applies to the Capsule series and bought from the seenebula.com

1 Like

That’s me and the wife!! I wish I could have gotten a better picture last night, but we laid in bed and watched 2 hours of tv on the ceiling. I am absolutely LOVING it!!! Once I get another week or so under my belt, I’ll put a review up, but needless to say I am absolutely amazed by what I’m getting out of such a little package!

2 Likes

Looks great! :+1:

How come you did it so fast, was the promotion posted earlier or only 2 days back?

1 Like

It was posted two days ago, and Amazon had free one day shipping!!

1 Like

Ok so that means the whole Capsule series ?? Like the Max??

1 Like

In some of the wording it says Capsule mini… so I would assume it’s the Capsule version one and nothing else…

3 Likes

Yes, you are right

2 Likes

I have now posted on Instagram and Facebook…

Facebook shows only mine so far, Instagram has 2… so fingers crossed!!! :crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Apologies, I thought it was for the entire series…, i purchased the one from the link on the event

2 Likes

Wow! I bought it directly over the seenebula.com … Could have used Amazon GC instead … but worth the efforts

1 Like

Find a spare three hundred quid, waste it on a capsule… Hope you win, return with fake issue day after the draw!

Hope you get a refund.

Come on @AnkerOfficial you can do better than this

1 Like

I put my order on Amazon, but I really wanted the MAX that way if I got to pay at least it would have been the highest definition. After thinking about it I just decided to cancel so its no for me on this one. I check the Amazon last purchased counter and only 7 had been order from Amazon in the last 30 days.

1 Like

good idea :smiley: :smiley:

1 Like

Thanks a lot @AnkerOfficial :grinning: ,
Keep doing competitions to make the community thrive

though this plot may be enticing …It may set a wrong precedent.

Buying and returning Just for a contest is not the brightest of ideas, but the contest rules should have had considered it… So dones not stop users from abusing it.

I agree with you. But to be honest Anker should give updates. Like something I notice if you previously owned the Capsule you won’t qualify since it specifies you should have purchased between Nov 11-Nov 29.

I just don’t like the fact that it has to be the low end model. If I was going to spend this amount of money at least I will like to be able to get 720p.

Where does it say that it has to be the low end model?

Just follow the links on the contest, takes you to Capsule original Model