Garbage

I have 5 Anker units. None of them are working. Pieces of garbage!

Hi @mekommy
5 Anker what precisely?

1 Like

5 products and none are working? Sounds more like user error or knockoff products.

4 Likes

I agree. I’ve only had one garbage anker product, and that’s out of like 30 things, soooooo…

2 Likes

@mekommy Can you advise on which products you have which are not working and if you have reached out to support@anker.com for assistance in any of these issues?

1 Like

In order to categorize your issue as product/user/fabrication, it always helps to expand upon your issue (product, failure mode, place purchased). With this info, the forum (which is extremely helpful unlike some) will be able to better assist you going forward. Just popping on for 1 post ever saying “your product sucks” is silly and fruitless.

3 Likes

Hear, hear!

Lol at OP :rofl:

2 Likes

:clap:t2::clap:t2:

Well said

1 Like

Troll? can you please elaborate :upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

1 Like

I agree as well. I have around 20 items and have had only 3 products fail (and 2 were the same product and failed the same way) Each time support address those issues until it was out of warranty. The other product was a cable that came apart (I think my mother’s cat chewed on it). Support said it should not have and they replaced it 17 and half months into the 18 month warranty.

Without explaining what the issue are with your products, even what they are, where you got them, its hard to believe there is an issue or the Anker Products are garbage. If there really is an issue, their are very knowledgeable community members here that are here to help. If that doesn’t work you can always contact support @AnkerSupport @AnkerOfficial via their email contact info to voice your concerns.

1 Like

What was the other product that failed?

I’ve had the roav bolt fail on me. It’s basically just an unfinished product (feels like a beta test). I’ve heard it’s better via a software update, but I haven’t had a chance to test it.

2 Likes

My Bolt still works but I stopped using it when I got my new car. It only has one front cabin area outlet and its hidden the console so the Bolt is useless.

As to the failure it was a Roav C2. Battery popped on both of them. The second time it happened, I think when the camera suction cup fell off the window it damaged the mount or the battery swelled up and damaged the mount bracket.

I’m thinking about taking it apart and see if its the battery or if the mount was damaged. If it was the mount only, I can permanently mount the suction cup mount to the camera and continue to use it.

1 Like

I’ve only had one unit fail and that was a freebie (mini charging battery pack) I won from a facebook giveaway that I’m not too upset about lol.

1 Like

So far none of my Anker items have failed

1 Like

Ive lost count of my anker products. I am definitely above 50. Ive had two failures: soundcore boost and 6ft powerline II +. Both were replaced free of charge :smiley:

3 Likes

I had an issue with a cord and they have a new one being sent to me right now as I am within the warranty period.

1 Like

Anker has great customer service :clap:

3 Likes

And just like that, one negative post triggers a barrage of examples that makes it so easy for me to recommend Anker products to friends and family!

6 Likes

Exactly :+1:t2: