Game Alert: Name that band using only Emoji's

An easy one

:sweat_drops::sweat_drops::sweat_drops:

1 Like

Talking heads?

One more:

:electric_plug::bulb:(:violin::violin::violin::violin::saxophone::saxophone::saxophone::saxophone::trumpet::trumpet::trumpet::trumpet:)

3 Likes

ELO
electric light orchestra

3 Likes

Claro si! So ganhaste 2 pontos nao era dificil.

You will get only 2 points as it was not so difficult !:smiley:

this one

:bee: ā€¦

1 Like

Easy Tiago!
Electric light orchestra!
Only 1 point for me!

amangons was first, but I havenā€™t seen his answer.

this one?

:bee: ā€¦

1 Like

Right on! I thought it would take longerā€¦

Bee Gees? :thinking:

Was thinking the sameā€¦

ā€¦hereā€™s a bit of an easy one but only one that jumps to mind at the momentā€¦

:footprints: :boy: :girl: :girl: :boy: :girl: : :footprints:

Considering Neil is a British guy, Iā€™ll risk Steps, but Iā€™m not betting on neing rightā€¦ :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Told ya it was an easy one :grin:

Iā€™m baffled! :grin:

Hereā€™s another easy one I havenā€™t see yet: :zzz::tophat:

1 Like

MƤgo de Oz ???

1 Like

Alas, no. Honestly, I donā€™t know the band, but reading itā€™s a Spanish Folk Metal group got me curiousā€¦ :wink:

Two years ago I traveled to Argentina, and it was the first time I heard their music in a night bar

2 Likes

JA!:grinning:

This one

:large_blue_circle: s :two_men_holding_hands:

One more little hint : :sunglasses::sunglasses:

Zz tops? I dunno

2 Likes

Yep! :grin:

Blues brothers

Was one of the bestest n funniest films ever
Plus princess Leia as a physco bitch! lol

2 Likes

Exactly!:sunglasses:

1 Like

This is fun!

I would suggest @AnkerOfficial to create a contest - it can be for PowerBucks - where we guess something using emojis. We ā€œdiscardedā€ a lot of fairly good band names here, but thereā€™s still so much to explore:

• Books
  • Song names
  • Movie titles
  • Movie plot
  • Videogames

To avoid the ā€œfirst right guessā€ that discourages those who come late, a simple times and points system can be arranged, with the contest going for a couple of days with guessing clues coming throughout the day - thus favouring the cosmopolitan audience of the community - and points being given for the first five right guesses of any item, with a points sum at the end to choose the winners. Add to that some really obscure and hard-to-guess emoji combinations, and we easily have a week-long, if not longer, fun game where everyone truly has a chance of winning!

4 Likes