Future eufy Security Products!

To open up the connectivity of your products you should make them work with Z-Wave which covers a broad swath in the home and security market. This will make your products even more desirable

2 Likes

the DoorBell looks very interesting

2 Likes

Eufy you should plan on making your security products more compatable with the largest supported integration for security and home automation by incorporating z-Wave and IFTTT into your products.

Release of Floodlight Cam likely nearing.

2 Likes

Would be interested to see what the floodlight cam is like… Presumably that has to be wired in?

1 Like

Yeah, I would imagine it replaces existing light fixtures into the homes wiring.

Make sure to cut the power :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@Quinn_Armstrong, how are you liking your eufyCam?!

Hey Josh, I haven’t got mine yet.

I’ve had a few back and forth messages. Not sure when it will ship…

:scream:

1 Like

Oh, bummer. Hope you’ll get it soon!

1 Like

Wireless cams serve a purpose but I would like to see Eufy come out with a few wired POE with end to end encryption options (door bell, flood, indoor, outdoor weatherproof) to prevent problems with signal jammers/blockers and crafty criminals.

2 Likes

I’ve seen “spyhole” cameras. So instead of the lens to look through on your door, it’s a camera, with a viewer.

In a way lots more secure, as sometimes when turning g the flap to view out, the person can see light/shadow, and know they’re being watched, or that someone is in.

With the camera method, there’s no “tell”, so they won’t know. This has got to make it more secure. Trouble with cameras in hallways in apartment blocks, is some can contain you know their comings/goings and is a breach of privacy. However, a door spyhole camera only captures those coming to your door.

I’ve even seen in shop/store fronts where they publish a “statement” saying they’re only filming for security n no picture is held on a personal decice… Something along them lines.

In my situation, I’d have captured the fker who stole my powerbank… No proof, but swear it was someone in the block.

So eufy, if you’re giving anything away like this… I need please.

Having installed the doorbell and loving it, I need the Flood Cam ASAP. Any new news?

1 Like

Its available at The Home Depot

3 Likes

Is it actually available though or just a nil stock listing waiting for release?

2 Likes

The latter seems correct. It’s not even on the Eufy site or any other site for that matter.

1 Like

Huh, that doorbell is lot different than the final product :joy:

1 Like

If you mean fugly I agree the doorbell they released looks much better.

2 Likes

@Pat9 @Tank @Haloweenhamster

It’s currently not available for purchase. It will be released soon on eufylife.com during September. Stay tuned on the community for more information!

2 Likes