Friendly Request Regarding Creating New Topics

Good idea!

1 Like

You should make this a sticky thread or include it in the initial email so people dont start spamming :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think people may just be creating multiple topics for the points they get at this stage.

1 Like

good questionā€¦ :no_mouth:

I agree with this position

This topic is pinned globally, so should be seen by users in any section of the forums. As for stating this in the initial email, thatā€™s beyond my reach and would need to be decided / implemented by Anker admins going forward. As many have stated though and I agree, the larger number of new topics is due to points building, which could end up being a futile effort on their parts if they keep getting reportedā€¦

I feel this will die down as people may be excited to earn bucks by just creating a topic

1 Like

Itā€™s a real problem, as many new users are simply here to gain points. I am sure that after the promo ends, things will settle and get back to normal.

1 Like

I understand why everybody want to make a new topic! Ankerā€™s fan want to win Ankerā€™s products! :yum:

Yes but abusing the system could also lead to losing prizes won and being banned :astonished:

1 Like

Exactly why I wonā€™t do it! I feel there is too many users already for me to win a prize anyway. I will simply contribute to the community the best I can and be happy with that! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

2 Likes

Yep, this is a side effect of doing giveaways based on user activity. It creates unnecessary topics and borderline spam posts.

Makes sence Iā€™m really new to the forum, is there a search tool in on of the pages?
Thanks VM

kind of.

I still think some are creating threads for points purposes only

At the top of each page, you should see a magnifying glass in the top-right corner near your profile icon. Clicking this will allow you to search.

I agree good input thank you

Agreed and will comply.

Completely agree

Wow this is a near month old thread. Bumping it was probably not the best idea lol

1 Like

It would be nice maybe @AnkerOfficial should display the rules more prominently.

1 Like