Friendly Request Regarding Creating New Topics

Ok thanks for letting us know​:ok_hand::+1:

1 Like

So far you have 11 flagged posts and 2 of them are blatantly written just to earn points, including one that quotes:

I forgot what I was going to post about but I know that it was going to be really cool and important!

I would suggest putting more thoughts into your posts.

4 Likes

Funny I was gonna respond with the same quote you used in your response

1 Like

Wait. I’m confused. How do I have 11 flagged posts? I thought it was only two.

1 Like

True but would you also say that their accounts should be taken down for inappropriate use?

1 Like

Just to earn points?! I actually legitimately forgot what I was going to say but knew that it was important. I was also attempting to add humor to someone’s day and spur conversation, possibly causing be to remember, eventually!

1 Like

In addition, I have been one of the top contributors here at the forum! I am also interested in becoming an administrator. I noticed that you were one, so is there anything, such as an application to fill out, in order to become one? Thank you in advance for you time!

1 Like

@joshuad11 Your kinda starting to make things worse for yourself :confounded:

I would suggest pulling it back a bit and read/think clearly about something before posting. Just some friendly advice.

As Jack mentioned you have 11 flagged posts by community members, of which 2 seem like completely blatant posts merely to gain points.

1 Like

Same question as you, man! Any luck?

1 Like

Ok thanks man! But I truly do believe that some people are abusing their powers in trying to earn points for reporting something that is not wrong whatsoever, let alone harming them. Would you not agree?

1 Like

For instance have you been flagged for anything yet?

1 Like

No I haven’t, that I am aware of, in the same light however I don’t believe I am creating pointless or replies. So far in this thread (in just over 30 minutes) you have made 7 posts which could have been consolidated into a single reply. Alternatively if you have an issue you could speak privately with myself or @Avexius as to the issue.

Your current course of persistence is not likely to end well

2 Likes

@ndalby I’m really sorry. Definitely not trying to cause any harm. I feel bad. :frowning: As a friendly request, how do you contact someone directly?

1 Like

Just keep the posts and responses insightful, don’t just post because you want those points. I don’t care if I win or not, but if I’m going to post to this site, I’m going to make it count. Stop posting just to post, slow down and think before you type, look both ways before posting. When you post, think to yourself, “Is this something that will really bring good conversation that is … insightful?” And there is an edit button for each post you make, so if you posted and quickly need to change or add to your statement, then do it, that’s what it’s there for! Relax and enjoy the forum!

4 Likes

Do the topics all have to be relating to Anker? I see a lot that aren’t and I am not sure if I can ask questions that don’t apply to Anker.

1 Like

I think a lot of what is posted needs to be related to Anker in some way, shape, and form with the way they currently have it set up. The primary focus seems to be anything Anker, even the General category seems to be more about Anker as a company, and the category of Products Discussion is obviously moreso. Maybe they should add one more category for “Everything Else Un-Ankered,” that could be the title of it, and it would involve anything and everything that’s not Anker, but the posts would still need to be insightful to a degree. Yes, we’re a community, and we can joke around and have fun, but we are also here to make Anker a better company! That’s the main reason this forum is here, really.

2 Likes

Yes I completely agree with you and I am here for the same reason. Thanks for clarifying!

1 Like

We have no issues with un-Anker related stuff being in the ‘General’ section but please keep it within reason. Posts like ‘how do you wash your car’ or ‘what is your favourite food’ can be a conversation topic yet some posts have been made along the lines of ‘ain’t this cool’ but the first post is ‘I don’t know what to post’, which to us is treated solely as a points earner and is not relevant.

4 Likes

Nice Point. Thanks for clarification.

1 Like

Excellent idea

1 Like