FREE Prizes, Now Through Thanksgiving!

That’s because it was converted and tarrifed by Starfleet command. Still no shirts

I am giddy with joy with the cheque Anker is sending me.

3 Likes

Won an air vent phone holder

3 Likes

I feel your pain until I finally got something this morning

What was it?!?!?! :nerd:

Phone air vent holder

1 Like

I won one of those this morning too! It’s actually something I could use. We’re driving halfway across the country for Christmas with 4 kids, so it’ll be nice to have the phone up at eye-level for alerts.

3 Likes

Congrats !

1 Like

Just tried again and all coupons, hopefully I can use them for some goodies, just depends what my check is like first

:thinking::thinking: I wonder if I can print out all these coupons I won and use them to wallpaper my house :joy:

3 Likes

I’ve got 18 coupons and haven’t won any gifts.

1 Like

No gifts are guaranteed it’s all random

1 Like

Unless we are missing something, there should be at least a thousand gifts that haven’t been given…I think we might see a higher chance of winning tomorrow since it’s the end of the contest? That makes sense right? In any case I think everyone should definitely use all their chances tomorrow!

How do you figure?

If there are “2,000 gifts” up for grabs, shouldn’t we see at least 10% (which, if they gave away 2,000 gifts would be 200 gifts) of them mentioned on this forum? I only see like ten.

I doubt 10% of the winners are active contributors… so no, I doubt it.

1 Like

Just seems really sparse.

Just because you don’t see people posting they won doesn’t mean it’s sparse. A lot of people are part of the community, and many have been around you just don’t see them post

Plus this has gone out on Facebook etc and they will just log in and play. They prob don’t even know we’re talking about them :joy:

2 Likes

Seconded… :smile:

2 Likes