FREE Prizes, Now Through Thanksgiving!

Interesting contest. Got a couple coupons first then won the Roav dashcam so I’m happy. Will continue to play to see what I get.

4 Likes

Nice, lucky you. So far all coupons for me

1 Like

True. But same celebration. :smiley:

1 Like

nice to see people are winning something…nothing but coupons for me and can’t use it until 24th

2 Likes

3rd day and only ever 20% discount codes

1 Like

I started a spreadsheet to keep track of prizes won. Just for fun :smiley:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSd8j8XBlZc71n437jxSWes94Qg7WrnOAbq1wHK4VJ5pZwxTzw/viewform?usp=sf_link#responses

2 Likes

If anyone wins any prize but can’t get them cause their not in the US, please think of me! Any donation to my Christmas list is a good donation lol.

Jk, unless you really want to :wink:))

2 Likes

Brighen up the day!! Thanks Anker!!

7 Likes

@AnkerOfficial Do these coupons stack? I was just wondering. Also if I use a $100 off on $500 of items wouldn’t that make it $400. Therefore not being enough to use the coupon. So then since it didn’t work (goes back to $500) I could use the $100 coupon but then it would be $400 again. Or is it based off of original cost. Only reason I ask is because I have seen coupons like that.

1 Like

If the coupons are anything like the ones you get for signing up, it just bases it off the original cost.

Congrats! I’m hoping I get one too!

Anker is good :wink:Uploading…

1 Like

The suspense… :scream:

Thx for the community forum… everyone is excited :gift:

2 Likes

awesome thanks Anker

Wow I’m so lucky, I just need to spend $3400 to get the joy

6 Likes

5 days in, and I’ve stockpiled 7 $20 off coupons, 5 $40 off coupons, and 3 $100 off coupons.

1 Like

Does anyone know if its possible for one person to win 2 different prizes? I haven’t won anything so I’m just speculating.

Your in the same boat as the rest of us, we don’t know and can only speculate .and almost all of us have only won coupon codes with seemingly just a few winners

1 Like

Mine is the same but i can’t even use them lol