FREE Prizes, Now Through Thanksgiving!

If there are “2,000 gifts” up for grabs, shouldn’t we see at least 10% (which, if they gave away 2,000 gifts would be 200 gifts) of them mentioned on this forum? I only see like ten.

I doubt 10% of the winners are active contributors… so no, I doubt it.

1 Like

Just seems really sparse.

Just because you don’t see people posting they won doesn’t mean it’s sparse. A lot of people are part of the community, and many have been around you just don’t see them post

Plus this has gone out on Facebook etc and they will just log in and play. They prob don’t even know we’re talking about them :joy:

2 Likes

Seconded… :smile:

2 Likes

Here are my prizes from the last 7 days

Final total for me
8 $20 off
10 $40 off
6 $100 off

8 coupons of each for me

so frustrating i got so many 20% but no gifts!

A Nano and a bunch of coupons…

1 Like

Happy Thanksgiving :flag_us:

So now we get to the full story, the USA has got more items in discount today and the USA got 20% discount coupons which can apply to discounted items so when you combine the USA can get 50% discount today, so long as they spend enough in one order.

1 Like

Where do we find the actual prize? I won a phone holder but all i see in my account sectiion is coupon codes

1 Like

You should be receiving an email for shipping details, check your spam folder

Hey man, I can’t seem to find a place on here to post a question, but I seen that you won a prize so figured you might know the answer. I won a prize a few days ago, was their anything I need to do in order to get it?
Thanks!

1 Like

@Anthony_Stephens as I mentioned in the previous post you should be receiving an email asking for you to fill out a form with your shipping info. Make sure to check your spam folder as well

1 Like

@elmo41683 is right - I’m still waiting for an email as well.

10:00 MST a.m. I got the email

1 Like

Got the bulb today, figuring out the features.

2 Likes