[CONTEST ENDED] Free Christmas Gifts | Get Yours Today

All I want is powerhouse

Happy Christmas!

Merry Christmas everyone here on the @AnkerOfficial forums. Have a safe and happy day wherever you may be!

Congrats to the winners, and happy holidays to everyone! :grin:

Congrats to the all winners, though it was nice to see a familiar name on the final draw @darush87 :thumbsup:

1 Like

It was really sad that I just won 100 Powerbucks but okay I have to accept it. And it is better than nothing.

1 Like

In all fairness that was what you had asked for, but I feel your pain…at least you win something which is better than nothing

1 Like

I want an Anker Qi pad for Christmas.

No :frowning: I didn’t expect to win. So for this “mistake” I will buy myself a powerbank.

I know so it is just fair. And I mean it is a nice thing form Anker and I think they spent enough for the community

1 Like

Do you know how much they spend on the products? Otherwise I will figure it out.

I don’t work for Anker so I have no idea what they spend. But I’m sure it’s a ton of money given all their promos, contest, and just general testing and research of product reviews

2 Likes

Yes they spend a lot for their promotions. Because they want to expand faster. I will just check how much it would be if they would buy the products for their normal retail price.

1 Like

I got a email earlier today but it didn’t Say what prize I’ve won it just says (You Won! Claim Your Christmas Prize) so my question is did i win a PlayStation 4 or a wireless charging pad :joy:

2 Likes

A wireless charging pad!:laughing:

4 Likes

Ok thank you

1 Like

Welcome to Community — thanks for contributing!

Does your reply improve the conversation in some way?

Be kind to your fellow community members.

Constructive criticism is welcome, but criticize ideas, not people.

I was replying to one of the fellow active community members. O.o I do not see where you think I’ve gone wrong.

1 Like

Happy Christmas and congratulations to all winners

Congratulations to the winners and happy Christmas to all!