[CONTEST ENDED] Free Christmas Gifts | Get Yours Today

Santa can’t sleep all night…!!:smile:

4 Likes

That’s quite a list to go through :fearful: :smile:

All I want for Christmas is an PowerHouse

It would be interesting to see what winners wished for next to their names in the first post.

Just click on the linked names and you will be able to see what their post was. Most of the names so far are 1-8 post members (outside of @ryandhazen and @Helix) so it won’t be too hard to see what they asked for :wink:

4 Likes

All I want for Christmas is SoundCore Pro Bluetooth Speaker

All I want for Christmas is a SoundCore Boost Bluetooth Speaker :slight_smile:

All I want for Christmas is LC130 Flashlight:)

Psst anker

How do I share my wish on FB etc?

I think I’ve done it… Click the chain n then click the FB icon?

All i want for Christmas is a powercore fusion 5000

That’s correct, click chain icon and then facebook

All I want for Christmas is SoundCore Boost Bluetooth Speaker

Yay! Thanks Anker! This just made my Christmas! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

All I want for Christmas is a PowerCore 20100

All I want for Christmas is a Anker gift :smiley:

All I want for Christmas is some wireless headphones. Thanks for the chance and Merry Christmas [quote=“AnkerOfficial, post:1, topic:57079, full:true”]

The spirit of Christmas is in the air! You’ve probably spent at least a little bit of time thinking about what you want this year. But, as we all know, sometimes we don’t get the things we wished for.

How many times have you dreamt of getting something amazing for Christmas, only to wind up with a package of socks?

Let’s face it, sometimes your friends and family have no idea what to get for you. That’s why this year, we’ll be playing the role of Santa!

We’re no good at getting hints, so why don’t you just tell us what you want, and we’ll get it for you? From now through December 22nd, we’re choosing two people on whom to bestow holiday cheer, every single day. Just leave your wish in the comments below using this format: “All I want for Christmas is ________.” Fill in the blank with an Anker product of your choice, then share on your Facebook or Twitter. It’s that simple.

But that’s not all. Everyone who participates by commenting in this thread will automatically receive 100 PowerBucks, to use in our upcoming special Christmas PowerDraw.

So get on down to the comment section, and let us know what we can deck your halls with!:santa:

The Rules

1. Leave a comment including a statement in this format: “All I want for Christmas is _______.” Fill in the blank with an Anker product of your choice. Then share your wish on Twitter or Facebook.

2. We will select 2 winners per day to receive the Christmas gift of their choice. 20 winners total.

3. Everyone who comments in this thread will receive 100 PowerBucks. Bucks will be deposited into your account after the event ends.

4. Event runs from December 13th to December 22nd.

5. Event is open to users from the US, the UK, Canada, Germany, Italy, France, and Spain.

6. Anker reserves the right of final explanation.

Winners Announced:

December 13rd: @Budhaditya_Mazumdar1 and @John_Louis_DeVeaux
December 14th: @Thomas_McCalmont and @Daryl_Lowdon
December 15th: @ryandhazen and @madnjpn
December 16th: @helix and @Dell_Champagne_Marti
[/quote]

1 Like

“All I want for Christmas is…an awesome set of earbuds”. And 3 not as awesome ones for my kids so I don’t have to share. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

All I want for Christmas is an Anker Powerhouse!

All I want for Christmas is an Baker Powercore speed 20000

All I want for Christmas is an Anker portable speaker!