[CONTEST ENDED] Free Christmas Gifts | Get Yours Today

I want for Christmas is a powerhouse!

All I want for Christmas is a spare charging case for my Zolo Liberty+ earphones.

All I want for Christmas is a Anker PowerCore+ 20100 USB-C!

All I want fir Christmas is a power bank charger to replace the one I lost. Thank you Santa Anker.

All I want for Christmas is a ROAV Dashcam. Last July 4th my car was hit by the CEO of a major grocery chain in Chicagoland. He denied the hit, even with dozens of witnesses. Didn’t have time or money to take him to court.

1 Like

All I want for Christmas is a Red Ryder air rifle and an Anker Powerport+ 6 port.

Merry Christmas Ya’ll.

1 Like

All I want for Christmas is the soundcore speaker to play soothing music every night to get my daughter to sleep (3weeks old).

4 Likes

All I want for Christmas is Anker Premium Bluetooth Speaker!

All I want for Christmas is a PowerPort Solar charger

All I want for Christmas is a
PowerHouse the ultimate portable power supply

All I want for christmas is a powerport solar 2ports

All I want for Christmas is an Anker soundcore 2!

1 Like

All i want for Christmas is an Anker Powerhouse. That would leave me with no excuses ever to run out of power.

All I want for Christmas is an Anker SoundCore Bluetooth Speaker Portable Bluetooth 4.0 Stereo Speaker

All I want for Christmas is Zolo Liberty+

All I want for Christmas is SoundCore Pro Bluetooth Speaker :slight_smile:

All I want for Christmas is a Powerhouse for my CPAP machine. I have severe sleep apnea, and this would literally be a lifesaver if the power goes out. I am a volunteer Boy Scout leader, and this would enable me to go camping with the troop again. Thank you for having this fun contest.

1 Like

All I want for Christmas is a Nebula projector! :santa:

Not only it will make this humble movie buff very happy, it will also let me be the proud owner of at least one product of each Anker brand! :smile:

1 Like

All is want for Christmas is that awesome Powerhouse!

1 Like

congrats to the winners so far!!!