[CONTEST ENDED] Free Christmas Gifts | Get Yours Today

All I want for Christmas is a SoundCore Boost Bluetooth Speaker

All I want for Christmas is the Anker PowerPort+ 5 Ports USB-C. Nothing else out here can charge my Mac, Iphone, and android tablet at the same time.

One winner joined 10 hours ago lol. That’s gotta be the best win rate to date lol

2 Likes

All I wanted for Christmas is an Anker SoundCore Bluetooth Speaker Portable :snowflake: :christmas_tree: :headphones:

1 Like

All I want for Christmas is a powerbank 10000.

All I want for Christmas is…PowerCore+ 20100 & PowerPort+ 1 Wall Charger

"All i want for Christmas is a Power House "
Tweeted @diaymaepuravida

All I want for Christmas apart from Trump disappearing from the face of the Earth is, an Anker PowerCore+ 26800…

1 Like

“All I want for Christmas is PowerHouse 120000"

All I want for Christmas is a pile of Anker micro USB cables. My family has a ton of devices, and I’d love to replace all of our cheap, flaky cables with high quality Anker cables.

"All i want for Christmas is a Power House "
Tweeted @diaymaepuravida

All I want for Christmas is an Anker SoundCore2 bluetooth speaker that will play Björk, Devo, and Willie Nelson for 24 hours straight (with full-on BASS, baby!)

All I want for Christmas is an Anker PowerCore II Slim 10000.

I want 100 Powerbucks

1 Like

All I want for Christmas is copic markers set A and B please that would be awesome!!!

Congrats @Thomas_McCalmont and @Daryl_Lowdon! Enjoy your Christmas gifts! :christmas_tree: :smile:

2 Likes

All I want for Christmas is a Powerhouse

All I want for Christmas is a Powerport+ 5 so I can charge all my devices quickly and easily!
Thanks Anker- my family and my IT department at work love your products!

Just wanted to give you a heads up that this is for Anker products only for the giveaway

All I want for Christmas is a PowerCore 20100