[CONTEST ENDED] Free Christmas Gifts | Get Yours Today

All I want for Christmas is for my children to have a few gifts under the tree maybe a PlayStation 4 wireless charging pad or a I phone8 or whatever God Santa or banker think they deserve

2 Likes

All I want for Christmas is a powercore speed 20000.

1 Like

Cool!!! All I want for Christmas is the Eufy Robovac 11+
(How can you resist those eyes and mustache? - And yes I drew them hahaha)

And I tweeted it out ^-^

4 Likes

all i want for christmas is the powerhouse …

1 Like

“All I want for Christmas is the Anker SoundCore Bluetooth Speaker Portable Bluetooth 4.0 Stereo Speaker

1 Like

All I want for Christmas is a LC130 LED Flashlight. I do a lot of camping and my old torch has stopped working after many years of service. I would buy another torch but with Christmas coming up spent all money on other people.

2 Likes

[quote=“AnkerOfficial, post:1, topic:57079”]
All I want for Christmas is
[/quote] amazing innovation, a product you have yet to make so I cannot list it now

8 Likes

All I want for Christmas is SoundCore Sport XL Bluetooth Speaker would love this rugged speaker
Or a Zolo Mojo but don’t know if that would be in the rules :wink:

1 Like

All I want for Christmas is to meet the Anker team! :heart_eyes: :blush:

PS: And if that is NOT possible, a PowerHouse to compare to a similar product I already own. :wink:

5 Likes

There lies the question, even if it was innovative, would you want or need it anyhow…especially if it came with QC3 :grin: :laughing:

3 Likes

All I want for Christmas is a Power Port Solar 2!

1 Like

Proper lush @AnkerOfficial you are better than Santa himself :grin:

All I Want For Christmas Is A Set Of Zolo Liberty+ :slight_smile:

5 Likes

All i want for Christmas is an Anker Powerhouse, so I can FINALLY get a leg up on all these Florida hurricanes! :gift::grin:

:point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down::point_down:

6 Likes

All i want for christmas is eufy robovac

2 Likes

All I want for Christmas is Ankers Powerhouse!

2 Likes

That movie is hilarious. XD

1 Like
2 Likes

All I want for Christmas is the Anker SoundCore Pro.
And, of course, peace on earth!

5 Likes

Yeah it is a good one, the sequel is worth a very wide berth though :smile:

1 Like

100% agreed. XD

1 Like