Forum Badges?

If you look in your profile under Summary, way at the bottom… What is this? What are these “Top Badges” and how do you earn them?

Is it for Power Users? Is it for Moderators? Do they earn you some experience points and/or powerbucks?

3 Likes

Been wondering the same thing. I don’t have any yet…

1 Like

No idea, but if you go into your profile and Preferences there is also a selection for Card Badge or something like that, I can’t choose anything, but maybe they are related.

2 Likes

Search can be your friend in this instance… But no worries as it’s been a while since it was discussed

1 Like

@Tank Thanks, I’ve read some of the posts and there is over 300 for this topic… Too many to go through to find specific info on badges. So what I saw is that this really doesn’t relate to my question. I haven’t seen anyone sporting badges on this forum. BTW, do you know anything about them? Do they exist? You are at a much higher level maybe your profile says something different.

Okay so further reading in the massive topic I found a response by you @Tank. So that basically answers my question. But will Anker bring the badges back soon?

1 Like

Yeah sadly the badges have fallen to the wayside, they may decide to bring them back but we don’t know. Even the power user badge has gone away.

@AnkerOfficial any word on if we will get badges back?

1 Like

I have been checking this for sometime, hoping to see something glittery come up :dizzy:

For now it is this:

2 Likes

When I realized my power user badge :gem:had disappeared it was a sad sad day​:expressionless::wink::upside_down_face::slight_smile::sunglasses:

Maybe they’ll bring them back when the forum application is released.

3 Likes

If we can name our own badge, I want mine to say powerbuck hoarder :joy: :joy:

When did they go away? Honestly I made my profile forever ago when I signed up and never looked at it again. I might have had one, I was approved to be a PU pretty quickly after I signed up.

Power user badges went away last year when they decided to revamp and change how they do it

1 Like

So we need new ones!
One for technicians, other for jerks like me! :joy:

2 Likes