Flare+ Won't Connect to Soundcore app

I am sure the speaker will work without that app.
The app is not needed.
Do a clearing of the bt list and connect them.
Should work.
This way you may start further investigastion.
By the way all speakers I use/used were working perfectly with LINUX and there is NO aṕp
available.

I search for that message points me immediately to a recommended fix.

Clear bluetooth cache.

Let us know if this fixes or not.

1 Like

Hi, tried that no luck same issue.

Todsy I did I clean install Android 11 and stillexact same issue. Speakers only work with older Android vrrsions. Tried also on a Redmi Note 9 pro brand new out of the box Android 10, speakers get paired but keep blinking bluetooth on speaker and wont play music.

This is unlikely to be a problem specific to the Soundcore speaker, it’s probably related to codecs, bluetooth firmware. I’d search for Android 11 bluetooth issues in other forums.

If (hopefully) you do get a fix, please post it here for the next person with same issue.

I don’t have Android 11, but if I did then I’d nose around in developer mode Bluetooth settings and play around altering the defaults. This is my OnePlus Android 10 settings to illustrate.

This worked for me…

I had EXACTLY this issue, with my Samsung S10+. None of the above worked.

1. Turn on the Soundcore Flare.
  2. IMPORTANT STEP: Bluetooth light will flash. Let this go on for 5 minutes or so. Eventually, it will stop flashing. I guess to conserve battery. It should no longer be looking for a device to pair with.
  3. Now press the bluetooth button once - it will enter pairing mode.
  4. It will appear on your phone. Select it in the bluetooth settings. This time, mine did not say ‘You need to the app installed’ etc.
  5. Voila!

NB I uninstalled the Soundcore app prior to this. Don’t think this had anything to do with it, but just in case.