⚡️Find the Anker Train and Win!

Oh, I did :sunglasses: I posted to my Instagram (although Instagram has been having trouble today with images): https://www.instagram.com/p/BzeIl0vhUkz/

But I’ll also post here too for the @AnkerOfficial community. The station was very busy as it was “rush hour”.

12 Likes

:clap: Super cool! Glad you found it :+1:

1 Like

It’s a nice campaign and the train was clean. Well done @AnkerOfficial

1 Like

Nice, how hard was it to find?

1 Like

This is amazing!!! Did you just ride it around the city? What else did they have on there? Chargers for commuters?

2 Likes

Note the rules say a New York resident… really should be anyone.

Where’s the selfie?

1 Like

Yeah, that’s what I thought. But a second look at the rules clarified for me :wink:.

1 Like

As soon as I got to the station, it was waiting to pick up passengers. It’s the “S” shuttle which only travels between two crosstown stations. Not difficult find. I took a few shots and jumped in and rode it.

The “S” shuttle is the shortest ride on the NYC Transit system. It goes between Grand Central & Times Square. There were no chargers or ports inside but the interior and exterior were filled with Anker promos of their excellent products. Great idea for Anker.

2 Likes

It is for everyone that can get to that train, which is most likely anyone who lives, works or is visiting NYC during this time period.

2 Likes

That’s fantastic!! Great job!

1 Like

I hope you get whatever it is they are giving :+1:

I’m too lazy to go up and read it lol

3 Likes

Off course your on it you handing out the goodie bags :joy::joy:

I’m confused…You have to be a New York resident to win? Not just present? :thinking:

Yes, only residents

1 Like

Aaahh i am flying to NYC tomorrow, was sort of planning to get a selfie, now with this rule, may just drop the idea for selfie

1 Like

Can you “move” to NYC for a day, thus becoming a resident, then “move” back at the end of your trip?

:smirk:

2 Likes

That’s awesome!

1 Like

Great photos!!! :clap:t3:

2 Likes

Why in the rules does it say you can submit on twitter as well but then further down says only Instagram will count both should count right?