Features or changes you would like to see come to the Anker forum?

It is not very direct or very clear for reply posting. It’s hard to get into the forum, hard to get to the point where you type. This barrier makes it more difficult for a user to get to the meat and potatoes for all the dressing.

3 Likes

I really think Anker should next create an app for mobile phone users, in order to blog and reply to forums through their accounts.

3 Likes

A daily email which condenses responses from various threads I’ve participated in, as well as posts from newer topics. Would keep me in the loop if I’m at work without having to get on the ballgame right away.

3 Likes

Thank you for the feedback and suggestions. We’d be happy to think about these ideas for improvements.

Thanks @Arwen @CraigW for reporting bugs. It will be fixed by the end of next week.

5 Likes

Another big change I would like to see is the acceptance for less than 10 character comments. Sometimes it is obvious that the response requires only a word or two, but we are forced to make it longer.

2 Likes

I think the 10 char min is annoying too but I see why they did it, to stop the many fake accounts from just pasting a generic reply.

2 Likes

Maybe we could have a little sections that shows deals and new products from Anker?

3 Likes

Yes. @nigelhealy is right about this. When you are in like the last 30 seconds of the countdown, refresh the page to make sure the countdown clock is exactly right, increasing your chances to win.

3 Likes

I am assuming the forum is a mix of general chit chat among Anker fans, with a place for Anker to give feedback and information, with a chance for a community to steer Anker’s product developments.

So I’d like to see:

• A poll capability
  • The poll to be modifiable to add items the OP hadn’t thought of
  • If you begin typing something, a search is going on which points you existing threads, to limit moderators having to merge threads.
3 Likes

A link to newly released items on amazon would be a good idea

3 Likes

… but then its a different link for every country… the way Anker does it is you select your country then when you click to Amazon it knows to take you to the country.

Of course, we get into the whole fact its a different product set for each country.

3 Likes

Omg poll functionality would be boss!!! Please Anker, that would be so awesome!!! Great idea!!!

3 Likes

New products can usually be seen in the Power Users section

2 Likes

I don’t see it. Am I looking in the wrong place?

For example right now Power User points to some screen protectors and I doubt that is all Anker is releasing soon.

2 Likes

Yeah I know I’m sorry but this is often your best hope as of right now. Oftentimes there are many more products, so long as you check frequently. Typically, from what I’ve discovered, it is NOT updated over the weekends.
In fact, I have made a dedicated post regarding this issue. You can find out more about it here:

Thanks

3 Likes

Signatures on posts/comments, perhaps.

4 Likes

Product news for power users

2 Likes

Yes I think custom email notifications would be great!

2 Likes

What do you mean when you say product news for power users (I’m a little confused)?

2 Likes

Improved navigation on site and polls to allow members to vote on upcoming products

3 Likes