Features or changes you would like to see come to the Anker forum?

Sent them an email with a link to here, also mentioned that I get one notification from this saying “Neil” has mentioned me and another saying “ndalby” has mentioned me. Not entirely sure why they are not the same. Isn’t forum set up fun! :joy:

1 Like

I’ve just tried it on my Chromebook (previously was on my Android phone) and got exactly the same 500 error.

1 Like

Hi, I’m so sorry first off that I didn’t find this, I was looking in the Q&A section. For that I’d have to back @mattduvalgb in his suggestion.
I’d like to move my other suggestion to this thread though. The site header needs to be global. Currently the header on this forum is different to the rest of the site. The wording also needs to be consistent, using ‘Community’ or ‘Forum’.

1 Like

No worries, I’ve updated the pin to been shown globally and moved your post to here.

3 Likes

I agree that any suggestion or when backspacing should open up a new tab

3 Likes

Sorry, not certain what you are meaning. Could you modify your post to be a bit clearer?

3 Likes

Thank you Arwen for the insight in regard of the white background. I also do find it little bit eye strain like she has described it.

3 Likes

Maybe a feature to add friends or follow an user? Some users are pretty active and write good topics :grinning:

2 Likes

I like the polls idea, and also think email notifications for replies would be ideal - maybe therefore a way to customise what you get notifications for to suit different user preferences.

2 Likes

Yeah, i agree so much more efficient when using such a feature on this site allows you to get more done.

2 Likes

More organized posts! Clearer (physically, too).

2 Likes

I think the time count down for the code promotion is kind of dumb… it does get traffic into the website to have customer check but I hate the idea when I check right on the turn of the minute on the time and all of the codes are given out already. It would be better to email the code out like how it was before. This I think just make people mad and think it is a scam.

Quinten

3 Likes

There is definitely a bug where sometimes I can’t type into the reply box on mobile, but I haven’t managed to identify the exact scenario yet. Has anyone else had this problem?

1 Like

On a mobile, yes, it feels very scam like. Move to a PC, more chance to win due to clock is not so perfectly sync’d

1 Like

Option to vote for deals - choices presented with an opportunity to vote for the preferred deals to which you then gain access having voted

2 Likes

Although it doesn’t directly relate to the forum, sometimes there is some lag when I’m brining up the menu on the left side. This is pretty minor, but it would be nice to see a little improvement here. Otherwise, a complete UI overhaul would be welcome, including the forum, eventually, probably.
That’s all I’ve got…! for now, anyways

2 Likes

Hi, I have a few suggestions for this Discourse forum and the Anker website in general.

• On the community/forum front page (community.anker.com) the categories and optionally their top posts should be displayed. See what Revolut did with their community front page
  • The Anker global header looks different in different places. Sometimes this is Forum, sometimes it’s Community, sometimes the font and design is different. It would be nice to have a universal banner.

I will add more ideas as I browse this forum more. Thanks!

2 Likes

I would like to see a few badges for contributors :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Currently Power Users have the small icon in their profile. In the future, there will be exclusive badges and titles for people to earn.

Soon my title will be “Lord of Anker”…just kidding!

2 Likes

Out of curiosity, are the Points earned for participation on this forum just for the purpose of the Power Station Grand Opening prize giveaway or will they be a regular feature and in the future lead to other benefits?

Also how do these differ from the Bucks total?

Apologies if this is fully explained somewhere else.

2 Likes