Features or changes you would like to see come to the Anker forum?

This is my Suggestions.

Home
Home page should change it with Blog page. Because in home page it is mix of Blog page & Forum page.

So just one click on Home page we all know what is going on with Anker.

Blog
Blog Page Should change with Deals & Giveaways. This way if people sign up for Anker.com. They know what is great deal going on without click for Forum - Categories - than deal. Half people don’t know this.

Forum
On forum it should be New, Top, Products Discussion & General.

Thank you
Tarak

Would be good for products discussion to have a sub category for ‘reviews’ also.

2 Likes

A special section for reviews of Anker products

1 Like

I was really enjoying testing products but for months now my “Power User” section shows no products for review. I guess I’m not a big blogger so others might have priority as test users…but I do miss that a lot!

Hi @AndreC , in light of Amazon’s review changes the power user program is essentially finished in it’s previous format of having a limited number of demo products at a first come, first served basis.

Anker may still reach out to users to test current or future products if they have either some method of reviewing (blog/youtube) and/or have demonstrated reviewing or product specialty in the community.

Not really. When your phone shoots at 16 megapixels and my camera shoots at 24 megapixels. Lower the res and lower image file sizes limits the ability to edit images. I’m not going to clutter up my image catalog with multiples of the same imges than I have to.

With Amazon’s changes affecting Power Users, a Power Users section is needed more now; than ever. It might be worth trying a few things with Power Users, whether it’s exclusive updates, offers and things we can share on the communities we’re a part of. As @ndalby mentioned it might be possible that Anker approaches Power-Users, I’ve personally not received anything yet (crosses fingers?!) but would be useful to keep in touch.

A review section would also be fantastic.

2 Likes

Just another request for better photo handling on the forum. Auto resizing/scaling for large pictures would be ideal. Having to edit your pictures before uploading them while on a phone is simply annoying.

The gallery feature would be a great addition. Sometimes I refrain from uploading as many pictures as I would like due to the fact I don’t want the post to carry on for too long.

And again, colour scheme options please. Yes white looks nice and fresh, but it hurts my eyes after a while.

2 Likes

Who else thinks anker should make a forum app

2 Likes

Maybe after Anker Bucks comes to fruitition (if ever), one thing at a time @James_Mathias one thing at a time. :joy:

This was discusses awhile back. I think Anker took note.

On Chrome on Android its painful, the upper half doesn’t shrink and when you begin typing effectively you cannot see what you’re typing.

Hmmm… Not like that on iPhone.
What about on Android tablets?

Bad on Android tablets too, less bad on bigger tablets, there is a fixed amount of screen given up the header. How dumb is this?

I would like regional threats, because there is only one forum and that is on the US-Website. That is not a big problem, but I would like to write in my mother tongue. For me it is German.

Hey Anker and friends of Anker,
Can you please add regional threads?
For me it is not so easy to communicate all time in English because German is my mother tongue.

I hope you can add special threads or explain why not.

Hi @Kopra_12, thank you for your suggestion on community threads. From your description we can feel you love to Anker! But as the forum is a place which mixed different countries’ members. So we consider the English thread will be more unified and descriptive for all members to understand.:stuck_out_tongue:

Dark mode! Also, some pages are inconsistent with font in consistent places. Annoying.

A small thread bump in regards to polls, which a number of users have referenced in this thread. As the community page appears to be a Discourse 1.5.3 build which supports polls ( 1.6 is supposed to have better poll functionality), is it likely to enabled/implemented in the near future @AnkerOfficial ?

Yes, good idea, and i think it can be achieved in the near future. I will collect your requirements to Anker technical support team, so keep an eye out for it.:grin:

1 Like