Features or changes you would like to see come to the Anker forum?

Hmmm… Not like that on iPhone.
What about on Android tablets?

Bad on Android tablets too, less bad on bigger tablets, there is a fixed amount of screen given up the header. How dumb is this?

I would like regional threats, because there is only one forum and that is on the US-Website. That is not a big problem, but I would like to write in my mother tongue. For me it is German.

Hey Anker and friends of Anker,
Can you please add regional threads?
For me it is not so easy to communicate all time in English because German is my mother tongue.

I hope you can add special threads or explain why not.

Hi @Kopra_12, thank you for your suggestion on community threads. From your description we can feel you love to Anker! But as the forum is a place which mixed different countries’ members. So we consider the English thread will be more unified and descriptive for all members to understand.:stuck_out_tongue:

Dark mode! Also, some pages are inconsistent with font in consistent places. Annoying.

A small thread bump in regards to polls, which a number of users have referenced in this thread. As the community page appears to be a Discourse 1.5.3 build which supports polls ( 1.6 is supposed to have better poll functionality), is it likely to enabled/implemented in the near future @AnkerOfficial ?

Yes, good idea, and i think it can be achieved in the near future. I will collect your requirements to Anker technical support team, so keep an eye out for it.:grin:

1 Like

So, the Anker forum is now a thing. What about introducing an App? I don’t know if it has been talked about before but it would allow so many features!
For example:
Easier to naviagate
Push notifications
Make support options easier to access
Browse latest products
No need to log on to a web broser on your phone, just a single click!

However on android and ios you can add links to your home screen, which im more than happy to explain!

Would love your thoughts on this, the more noise we make the better chance of it hapoening!

1 Like

I agree an app would be awesome!

1 Like

Great idea, and to be honest, we also think about this before. As long as the development of our community, everything will be possible in the near future.:grin:

1 Like

So the Chrome browser on an Android tablet does not work well with this forum as the banner at the top and when you begin typing the keyboard at the bottom, leaves barely any screen to see what you are typing. You have to have a tall shaped screen so put tablet into portrait, like a phone typically is.

Anker: try it yourself you see the problem, use in landscape mode like a tablet is used with keyboard.

1 Like

I second that- Agreed!

This isn’t so much a suggestion for the forum, per say, but with Anker changing the power user program to email invite only it would be great if we had our own inbox on our profile that would show us invitations that have been sent. This would be especially helpful for me, because I get so very many emails I’m liable to miss whatever Anker may send (or find it much too late!).

However, if an app was created, or would be good to have our power user invitations appear there as notifications.

An Update of the profile page about bucks. Because now I can use them.

2 Likes

I just created a topic on this! I have no idea how to use them- assuming bucks and points are the same.

This is more directed to the points/bucks program. I would like to earn points/bucks for referring friends and family to Anker. Is that something you might consider?

Wouldnt it be great if there was anker app on the google play store or ios store to access the community on the go instead of going on tablet,laptop

I always access this forum via my phone. Never had any issues, I also never use any app for forums as the browser works just fine. Why add clutter and waste space if I don’t need to

Hello @AnkerOfficial and the community,

I would like to know if, like me, you think this suggestion would be useful :
Right now, when you start scrolling on a topic, the title stays on top of the topic, as shown here :

Once you start scrolling, it’s not obvious to see in which topic you are :

The title of the topic is shorten and stored in the navbar, but I don’t think it’s really clear.
Do you guys agree that it should be made more visible? Maybe keep it in full, but just reduce the size of the title?

Thanks for your opinion :slight_smile:

PS : Yes, I know, I took 2 different topics to make my screenshots :wink:

1 Like