FCC PowerWave Pad with Watch Holder

I’m sorry to hear that mac. Best wishes for recovery.

3 Likes

I wonder if we can escape it, honestly. With cameras on street corners, microphones on all phones, etc, is there really a place where we won’t be spied on? AI just makes it easier.

I did have Amazon ruin a gift I was giving my partner this year for Christmas. I ordered it for her and she immediately started getting advertisements for it!

It’s like the saying “once you pop (the seal) you just can’t stop”

At least in my case it is when I’m drinking beer lol

HAHAHA, I laugh at you!
The right wing, Etonian inbreeds open. Ha Ha Ha :shushing_face:

No, seriously I love our NHS, but our government is anything but open. It does things it wants behind closed doors, and we (the public) only find out when it affects us.

This is the government, that when told by a high court judge, to not deny people mobility assistance based on their mental health, removed mental health as a factor completely from disability assessments. Then 1.6 million people were affected by it and denied assistance.

This is what our government is like.

Such as, when told by the public by a public vote we want to.leave Europe has done all it can to fuck things up, so we don’t leave… Oh well we can’t do it now. Never mind. Let’s move on. This is not an open government by any shape or form.

Yes, out of context that looks brilliant, and certainly something I’d like to be a part of, “for medicinal purposes only” :wink:

1 Like

4 Likes

Yep, I agree with this question. There must be a reason… ?

Oh we have a closed system too :rolling_eyes:

I just meant that our government is, literally, not open right now. Like a diner or shop gets closed. For over a month. Not paying employees.

That’s why I’m an educator :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thermoelectric effect can use the difference in temperature between body heat and outside world to generate electricity, when its sunny the outside temperature raises so then you use solar.

Products are emerging with these technologies combined.