FCC PowerWave Pad with Watch Holder

Yes apple chargers require a specific chip, hence why I assumed Anker went this route. This way you can install whichever charger your watch uses into it and it still works as needed

OH! Its not an actual built in charger - just a place to insert your own. Clever.

I missed that somehow.

There are many manufacturers with a product like this. I’m happy see Anker offering what will likely be a far superior product.

1 Like

My iPhone and apple watch are space gray / gray, would really like to get a Black / gray pad,

My toothbrush has done this style for years… Inc wireless charging.

I was sent a top toothbrush with Bluetooth (goes with app, to record brushing routine, and tell you if you brush too hard) the charging base fits inside a stand for the spare heads… Mind my bear trimmer does similar but not wireless.

Dangerous!
If you dont use the toothbrush everyday a report will be send by the brush to your health insurance and they will increase your contributions! :joy:

This is called “AI”, or better smart home.

lol

Franz,
We don’t have health insurance here in UK, we have the NHS. Most of the time, it’s a fantastic service we all contribute to with a smaller tax called… National Insurance. It helps to pay for pension pot (small pot given by government, called State pension) and health services.

You know me Mac : I was just joking, regarding smart devices.

Now it comes in my mind when you ask ALEXA to turn on the light in the night very often to find your way to the loo.
May be you would get an invitation by an urologist pretty soon! :joy:

That’s AI !

2 Likes

Strangely I’m other way, I don’t pee enough.

So I get swollen legs as too much liquid in body. Due to damaged back n nerves, my body doesn’t tell me to pee. So unless I remember to go, I don’t go! lol

Saw a Dr yesterday about a different issue, and after writing 5 pages about my health conditions, she says… Wow, writing all this has made me dreoressed and I don’t suffer these! lol

So off I go in about 4 weeks for MRI scan numbrr 5 in less than 18 months.

2 Likes

You might change you beer type!
You might take a type creating more pressure! :grin:

But lets stop now such funny nonsense my friend!

1 Like

Heh. that’s funny out of context.

No seriously I wish we had National Health in the US…

…or a government that was open, at least. :rolling_eyes:

3 Likes

I’m sorry to hear that mac. Best wishes for recovery.

3 Likes

I wonder if we can escape it, honestly. With cameras on street corners, microphones on all phones, etc, is there really a place where we won’t be spied on? AI just makes it easier.

I did have Amazon ruin a gift I was giving my partner this year for Christmas. I ordered it for her and she immediately started getting advertisements for it!

It’s like the saying “once you pop (the seal) you just can’t stop”

At least in my case it is when I’m drinking beer lol

HAHAHA, I laugh at you!
The right wing, Etonian inbreeds open. Ha Ha Ha :shushing_face:

No, seriously I love our NHS, but our government is anything but open. It does things it wants behind closed doors, and we (the public) only find out when it affects us.

This is the government, that when told by a high court judge, to not deny people mobility assistance based on their mental health, removed mental health as a factor completely from disability assessments. Then 1.6 million people were affected by it and denied assistance.

This is what our government is like.

Such as, when told by the public by a public vote we want to.leave Europe has done all it can to fuck things up, so we don’t leave… Oh well we can’t do it now. Never mind. Let’s move on. This is not an open government by any shape or form.

Yes, out of context that looks brilliant, and certainly something I’d like to be a part of, “for medicinal purposes only” :wink:

1 Like

4 Likes

Yep, I agree with this question. There must be a reason… ?

Oh we have a closed system too :rolling_eyes:

I just meant that our government is, literally, not open right now. Like a diner or shop gets closed. For over a month. Not paying employees.

That’s why I’m an educator :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thermoelectric effect can use the difference in temperature between body heat and outside world to generate electricity, when its sunny the outside temperature raises so then you use solar.

Products are emerging with these technologies combined.