Favourite Tv Shows

You like shows that have “e” and “a” in the name? :joy:

I’m loving Altered Carbon on Netflix. Not for the faint of heart, though. Also WestWorld on HBO is amazing, but I’m waiting on the next season.

1 Like

Entirely forgot about Vera…guess because it’s a more low key UK series.

Series that just finished was one of the better ones in a while…

That’s one of its charms.

You could almost mistake it for a school production, yet it’s so sharp and the twists n turns so clever.

Yes, last series was very good.

I like that endeavour hasn’t got tired either. Maybe that’s cos, it’s the same writer from Morse.

Love a bit of Vera :grin: I’ve got the current season recorded and ready to watch.

Not really watched the other 3 but used to love Morse.

I tried to watch WestWorld when it came on @tonicboy & @ryandhazen but couldn’t keep up with it :confused:

Might try again.

I loved WESTWORLD, took a couple episodes to get the film out of my head.

Once.my head was empty, I was ok!

Endeavour is more as a young copper. Defo get boxsets of previous series.

This is a hard one I watch a lot of shows.

My favorites are NCIS, NCIS LA, NCIS New Orleans, S.W.A.T. Hawaii 5O, Lethal Weapon (Movies are better), Macgyver (old one was better but still good). Supernatural (been watching since the beginning), Arrow, Flash, Legends of Tomorrow, Daredevil. Big Bang, and Young Sheldon. There are other shows I watch but I could take them or leave them.

2 Likes

Ah yes I forgot about NCIS/Los Angeles/ New Orleans. All shows I also binge watch…I do however wish the brought ziva and denoso back, miss them. I know ziva was killed off but make it so she was just in a coma and Tony was brought back to save her and reunite them. Maybe have him head NCIS when Gibbs retires

Too bad the season is over but my favorite show on Netflix was el chapo that show had a lot of action in it

My wife loves all the NCIS shows. Watches them all day when she is home making chocolate bouquets lol

1 Like

Yes, I really into fantasy TV shows. :smile:

1 Like

Yeah, I agree. It really takes a lot of time to binge-watching…:joy:

I like Lucifer and Stranger Things (on Netflix) :tv:

2 Likes

I’ve never watched the Westword before, but I know a lot of people say it’s great!

Used to watch NCIS religiously up until around series 8, then it pretty much slipped between the cracks due to the times and channels it was shown on in the UK. Might have to look into getting a boxset for catch up :smile: (and maybe expand to the spin offs as well)

Isn’t that also called… Adult entertainment!!! :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

How do you all get into TV shows? I find that I often have a hard time getting into them for long enough to stick with multiple seasons. Something about the format I guess…

For me, if someone’s recommending a show I’ll give it at least 3 episodes to decide if I’m enjoying it.

I didn’t really get in to Game of Thrones until season 2 but so glad I stuck with it. It’s outstanding.

Also looking forward to Billions Season 3 coming back on soon :thumbsup: