Favourite Tv Shows

Yes, I really into fantasy TV shows. :smile:

1 Like

Yeah, I agree. It really takes a lot of time to binge-watching…:joy:

I like Lucifer and Stranger Things (on Netflix) :tv:

2 Likes

I’ve never watched the Westword before, but I know a lot of people say it’s great!

Used to watch NCIS religiously up until around series 8, then it pretty much slipped between the cracks due to the times and channels it was shown on in the UK. Might have to look into getting a boxset for catch up :smile: (and maybe expand to the spin offs as well)

Isn’t that also called… Adult entertainment!!! :joy::joy::joy::joy:

1 Like

How do you all get into TV shows? I find that I often have a hard time getting into them for long enough to stick with multiple seasons. Something about the format I guess…

For me, if someone’s recommending a show I’ll give it at least 3 episodes to decide if I’m enjoying it.

I didn’t really get in to Game of Thrones until season 2 but so glad I stuck with it. It’s outstanding.

Also looking forward to Billions Season 3 coming back on soon :thumbsup:

You obvs haven’t found a TV show that you really like.

Sometimes it can take 2 or 3 episodes to get into a show.

I too can be quick to say no to a show, esp if opening show is boring (to me). However, so.etimes the fiancée wants to carry on watching and after a couple more trys it gets ok.

There’s so many shows out there, there must be something that floats your boat.

2 Likes

I guess that’s probably true - I grew up without TV, so that may be part of it as well. I was never really exposed to it, so it takes some time to get used to and appreciate… Guess I’ll keep looking!

1 Like

Anybody watch this?

I love it. New series on tonight. :slight_smile:

Suits, white collar, stranger things, the OA, mr. bean

Defo rewatch it.

It’s a fantastic series. In fact I just watched a program about it, and when they revealed a couple things… It’s ok I won’t repeat yet!.. I was like, OMFG of course! lol

Waiting for next series, so can’t wait…

1 Like

This is the next series (or have you already watched season 5 online)?

My TV went to to the garbage 15 years ago.
Beside stopping smoking this was a very good idea.

Wasting time watching TV takes a lot of your live time which can be spend in a better way.

This is the life of a real Neanderthaler.

I was talking about WESTWORLD

:joy: sorry. I tried Westworld but couldn’t get into it. It’s back on now isn’t it? I might try again

Series 1 is on box sets and series 2 is starting real soon.

It should be a brand new story.

1 Like

ditto on suits and white collar, both shows with powerful lead characters and great supporting casts.

1 Like

Lucifer, money heist and santa carita’s diet