Favorite Phone App?

I hope it doesnt go bankrupt, its not looking too good for soundcloud.

Pandora has lost money every year for 10 years seems like there is a problem with the industry business model.

1 Like

The Favorite app a.k.a my daily used app are

1. Starbucks - The day doesn’t start without coffee. Its the one app that saves time on the go, pre-order coffee, easy payment and easy pick up. The icing is getting free coffee every 125 points and on birthday.

2. Google Maps - I love travelling and exploring new places. Easy to use, navigates the best possible route as compared to other competitor maps

1. Adobe Lightroom - The pics do need editing Makes photo editing easy (even the raw files) with one of the best UI’s

1 Like

I use foodie to edit photos, it’s effects are really amazing!:thumbsup:

1 Like

It’s got to be Snapchat. It does everything!! Chats, stories, news feeds, group chats, and fun filters and geotagging!

Thanks very much @AnkerOfficial , points and bucks are always welcome :thumbsup: :smile: Also congrats to @Hermes_Alvarez and the other selected finalists!

1 Like

Thanks @ndalby

thanks @AnkerOfficial glad I could help with my two cents :grinning: hope this app is useful for the community

Congratulations to those who won! :smile:

2 Likes

CAMSCANNER

You can scan any documents and save in your mobile phone.

6 Likes

I have never used foodie. Does foodie edit raw pics too?

Gotta love Instagram!

Yeah, it’s a good camera for shooting photo, also you can upload your photo for editing.The operation page is very simple!:thumbsup:

3 Likes

I just hope Anker collect all these ideas and build an Anker community app. Yes, I’ll pay a buck for it :wink:

1 Like

Great topic idea @AnkerOfficial! It’s always fun to read about the apps people use most in this Age of the Apps that we live in. I linked all the apps I mentioned below to the US iOS app store. I use an iPhone, so it was just easier for me to use that format. No prejudice against Android users. :wink:

There are few apps that I use on a regular basis. The most used is GIPHY to send gifs via text. I feel like if you don’t already have this one installed on your smart phone, you’re missing out on the most fun way to express exactly how you’re currently feeling and you’re probably not getting the precise tone of your text across to the receiver of your text.

Next is Runtastic. This is a great app to track your exercise and even communicate with other users from around the world. There are several stand alone apps for heart rate, eating, and even push-ups and sit-ups.

Google Photos is another great app for those that have a lot of photos and not a ton of phone storage space. It allows you to safely back up all your photos for free with unlimited storage and access across all devices and even the web. I do this about 3 times a month before backing up a copy to my hard drive at home and then deleting all the photos and videos from my phone.

The last of my go-to apps is the Amazon Alexa app. I use this app ALL THE TIME primarily for my grocery list. It’s become easy and affordable to acquire an Alexa device these days, so adding something to your shopping list is as simple as saying, “Alexa, add milk.” Now when I go to the grocery store, I have everything I need to buy right in front of me since I never leave home without my phone.

I haven’t seen anyone mention these apps yet, so if you haven’t tried one of these apps, download it and give it whirl. You may enjoy it as much as I have! Happy “apping”!

1 Like

That looks like a really useful app! I’ll have to check it out. Thanks for the recommendation!

I have the same idea with you, hope it will come true in the near future.:grin:

1 Like

I totally love all your recommendations! I will download a few for a try!:heart_eyes:

1 Like

GIPHY, for sure, is a blast! I may overuse it, but sometimes a gif is the only reply one needs. LOL!

2 Likes