Favorite Anker Brand?

anker is my faforized brand …

However, I have synonymous already the Roav Dash Cam in the employment and am very pleased …

from Eufy I could use so far nix but am on the superior the HomeVac Duo 2-in-1 Cordless Vacuum to buy … a test is so far not possible in Germany :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think with the other brands I will not think directly to anker.

1 Like

The nebula brand is pretty impressive. I really like the fact that they have partnered with JBL for the nebula projector.

2 Likes

Anker being the first I really enjoyed from customer support and quality of products. And then finding out that they got into the dashcam market under Roav made it my favorite. I have yet to buy a dashcam but knowing Anker it would be way better than the ones I currently own.

I’m not fully into smart home stuff but eufys products have caught my eye, mostly the Alexa competitor. But I have yet to put my toe in those waters.

2 Likes

Love anker itself, and also anxiously waiting for arrival of zolo earphones, have any idea ?? Where to buy these now? Since Kickstart compaign ended, I was searching where to buy.

They should be available to purchase around the end of October or November.

i have been on Anker since day 1.Eufy and smart things seem interesting though.

3 Likes

More new cases from Karapax will be released soon! Please stay tuned!:grin:

Where are you live my friend?:grin:

It will always be Anker lol

2 Likes

Anker. Have lots of their battery packs

3 Likes

by far anker

2 Likes

Just noticed community top right now has “brands”

2 Likes

Saw that earlier but couldn’t remember if it was there or not before. Good to know it was added recently

I always enjoy a nice Karapax case but you just cant go wrong with anything from Anker

It gotta be the Soundcore speaker 1st edition.This speaker thumps and its still running great and the battery lasts forever.

You ask hard questions… it’s either powercore or soundcore

Omg I didn’t even notice that wow

Well its kinda hard to say cause I own some Anker chargers + powerbanks, eufy smart scale c1, and SoundCore Curve. The eufy smart scale is awesome, I love the app and history part on the app is great. But it’s kinda hard to beat the Anker products, they just feel like top quality products. The Curve has been awesome too… while mowing the lawn, riding my bike, etc… so to me its a 3 way tie!