Fast Charging Problem: PowerCore+10050mAh / Samsung C5

I have Samsung C5 smartphone (it supports “fast charging”) and i bought PowerCore+10050mAh.
Fast charging is not working while trying to charge my smartphone with my new powerbank.
I tried both original C5 usb cable and Anker usb cable, none of them helps fast charging.
any ideas?

I would try to test the Powercore+ with another device that supports Fast charging or QC2,3 to see if it works.
Also, did the C5 “fast charge” with its stock charger?

2 Likes

Winner is PowerCore+ :slight_smile:
It works with Samsung Note5. I think C5 does not support QC2. But I my smartphone is charged quickly with its stock charger. How? :confused:

Hi @aokank,

Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention via the community. And thanks@NTran for the great troubleshooting tips.

Kindly be advised that Samsung Galaxy C5 supports the Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 charging and Galaxy Note 5 supports the Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0 charging. If the PowerCore+10050mAh battery you have on hand is QC2.0 version, then it will only fast charge your Note 5 instead of C5. To quick charge your C5 phone, you have to use our PowerCore+10050mAh Q3.0 battery. The QC2.0 version will only charge it at a normal charging speed.

I hope it helps to your concerns. Have a nice weekend!