Fall TV Lineup | What are you looking forward to?

Hi, Anker fans!

The weather is finally cooling down, and when the leaves start falling, we know that it’s time for the newest seasons of our favorite shows to premiere! I was just taking a look at this lineup and started wondering what to watch this fall…

Should I say a tearful goodbye to Sheldon on the last season of The Big Bang Theory? How about some thrilling crime-solving with Law and Order: SVU? Or should I turn off the lights, settle in with a comforter on a crisp fall evening, and catch the latest American Horror Story?

Maybe not.

What’s more, before I can even decide what to watch, I’m inundated with options for viewing! Should I be a couch potato in front of my smart TV? How about downloading some shows to my phone for watching on-the-go? Here’s another idea: setting up Nebula Mars II in the backyard, to watch the stars on TV, under the real stars in the sky!

You’ve gotta help me out, Anker fans. What are your “can’t-miss” shows of the season, and how are you planning to take them in? Let me know in the comments, so I can figure out what’s happening to my free time this fall. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Thanks, everybody!

4 Likes

Black Mirror

1 Like

It’s Always Sunny in Philadelphia finally returns this week! It’s been too long (the last episode aired in March of 2017 I believe?)

1 Like

For me it’s the classic lineup of all the superhero shows
Supergirl
Flash
Legends of tomorrow
Black Lightning
And finally Super Natural

3 Likes

Ray Donovan for me. It’s a show that has gotten more darker and gritty with every season.

Kinda liked Altered Carbon and Black Mirror.

2 Likes

Pretty much just “The Walking Dead” for me. And I know it’s season just ended, but I’m looking forward to “Duck Tales” coming back. Those are the only shows I can think of that I watch regularly anymore.

1 Like

I’m with you Rob! Also Arrow, the one which started it all! The arrival of Batwoman has potential to shake things up in the way the Arrowverse really needs. I’m hopeful Iron Fist’s second season redeems the first, and I’m curious to see what will happen with Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D, tough it won’t come back until 2019… I would totally get into the new DC shows coming for the new DC streaming service but, alas, it’s US only - maybe, just maybe, a Canadian network will pick it up. Lucifer has been saved by Netflix - I started as a sort of mid-season guilt pleasure and got totally hooked.

But I have so much to catch on with: Black Mirror, Sense8 (I haven’t seen the finale movie yet), The Good Place… And some I’m really meaning to start: American Gods (just finished reading the book), Penny Dreadful, Dark, Dear White People… Too many potentially good shows on TV these days. It’s interesting how much of the movie talents migrated to TV shows in the last 10 years. There’s better writing and acting on TV then on most movies today, specially big-budget ones. If only TV shows had the budget and the time for the special effects the same way movies do…

As for how I’m gonna watch all that, well… Slowly. That’s the only way with a small baby on the house. My wife and I joke that every movie we watch now becomes a mini-series, watched in parts spread through several days. We actually do celebrate when we get to watch a full episode without interruptions… :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Ah yes I forgot about Arrow, that’s also on my list

1 Like

Legion is something different :slight_smile:

1 Like

Definitely American Horror Story! And sad about The Big Bang Theory, I love that show :sob:

1 Like

I’ve been meaning to get on board with Legion, heard good opinions about it. But, besides already juggling way too many shows, it’s not on a network I have access too…

1 Like

Blacklist
Breaking bad

For me, Shameless is my all time favorite. Go Gallaghers! :sunglasses:

4 Likes

That Fiona tho :smile:
Shameless :smiley:

1 Like

Ah, yes Shameless! Another great show!

1 Like

I have a DC comics addiction, too! It started with The Flash, then I got hooked on the crossover episode with SuperGirl, then I had to watch Arrow to understand some of the references, now I’m starting Legends… they really know how to reel you into the entire Arrowverse!

2 Likes

Currently watching Better Call Saul and The Sinner.

Burned through Jack Ryan over the long weekend.

Poldark, which returns at the end of the month.

Looking forward to Homecoming(Amazon) because of Sam Esmail’s involvement. Other than that, I haven’t kept up with what’s new for fall this year.

1 Like

Huge fan of the Big Bang theory

1 Like

Better call saul season4

1 Like