[EXPIRED] UK/DE Anker Easter Giveaway

I hope @MacBlank can win a prize
And same goes for @Chiquinho

4 Likes

UK/DE and other country members have had thier fair bit of wait, it’s US user’s turn now :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Now that’s a nice giveaway. Anker don’t forget about us in the US :innocent:

2 Likes

Hopefully one of the active community members win that jackpot price of £1,000/1000€

2 Likes

Great giveaway! :ok_hand:

1 Like

Thanks for sharing however the links have essentially already been posted here

2 Likes

Yeh thought it was the same one.

Who knows.
But normally we old fellows are not chosen!

Why choose old members, when you can have shiny new members, who don’t stay :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: lol

2 Likes

Once a day.
There will be “lurkers”, “winners” and “farmers” left only! :smile:

Well if our valuable input isn’t rewarded now n again, you will feel like what is the point? They only want fresh eyes, that see but can’t type! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: So the forum becomes a ghost town of newbies not doing anything, bar waiting for a win… Then one day too, they become the old, and new newbies come along! And so the cycle goes…

So I will be starting as a newbie again soon. :sunglasses::sunglasses::sunglasses:

Kind of rebirth or reincarnation! :joy:

1 Like

Sorry about it. I thought this was a different giveaway because it doesn’t have iPad as a prize and runs on different dates. If you think it would make more sense as a merged thread, you can surely move it over

Can you at least say that I referred you?

1 Like

I could, but who will believe me!:joy:

1 Like

Who could doubt such a wise one?

All the unwise! :joy:

1 Like

So do I have to unsubscribe and subscribe again?

When I looked at it, it just said to enter the giveaway. Not a subscription thing

Edit: Now that the link opens up correctly, this is what you have to do for the Easter giveaway

I just clicked the link and nothing popped up. I went to Anker’s UK page and still couldn’t go to the giveaway page. Has anyone experienced that?

Edit: The UK link worked fine when I checked right now