[Expired] SoundCore Flare - Amazon UK DOTD - £49.99 (£20 saving)

Heads up for UK members, the SoundCore Flare is up as a Deal Of The Day item with £20 off. Nice saving if your wanting to test a second alongside a possible We Love Testing win or if your not overly lucky, just to snag one at a discount :grin: Click the image for the Amazon link.

Key Features

• 360° Sound: Dual drivers arranged back-to-back in combination with passive bass radiators deliver intense all-around sound.
  • BassUp Technology: Precision EQ adjustment and driver configuration injects low end power for heart-thumping beats.
  • Beat-Driven Light Show: A halo of LEDs react and phase in time with the beat-5 color themes and 5 illumination patterns can be customized via the Soundcore app.
  • Wireless Stereo: Connect 2 Flare speakers via a single device for seamless stereo sound* or double the volume.
  • Waterproof: IPX7-rated casing offers impermeable protection, even during complete submersion.

6 Likes

Doubt il win one via the competition so this is extremely tempting.

:slight_smile:

I’m on the fence at the moment myself…if I’m not on the list I might take the plunge but if I’m on the list, I still might nab one to test the ‘wireless stereo’ features :grin:

Decisions, decisions :anguished:

1 Like

Yeah I would like to test the wireless stereo feature myself. But I think I’d only ever use one in everyday situations so would end up gifting the other.

And for DE:

And

3 Likes

Cheers @pauldey , checked Amazon US to see if it might have been a DOTD with the ‘testing’ results being announced today but forgot DE…

1 Like

@ndalby Bought it yet?:tongue:

I’m close :grin:

Do it!!

Great speaker - just posted my review on the forums here.

Well my self control couldn’t get the better of me :grin: Pulled the trigger, arriving tomorrow. Now I can have a few days heads up messing & give the wireless stereo a spin in my review :slight_smile:

Looking forward to your review.

You managed to resist for a few hours :tongue:

:laughing::laughing::laughing:
Many times, we originally recommended others to buy. However, we bought ourselves a lot in the end.

1 Like

Goodie play time…

Time to get in some testing before the second one turns up :grin:

5 Likes