[EXPIRED] Eufy Robovac Deals -- Robovac30 for $179.99 (regular $269.99 -33% off) & Robovac L70 Hybrid for $379 ( regular $549.99) on August 4th only!

Amazon has as Eufy Robovac30 & Robovac L70as Goldbox Deal of the day - $179.99 (regular $269.99 -33% off).

This has BoostIQ , Upgraded, Super-Thin 1500Pa Suction, Boundary Strips Included, Quiet, Self-Charging Robotic Vacuum Cleaner, Cleans Hard Floors to Medium-Pile Carpets

Product description

RoboVac 30 The Super-Slim and Powerful RoboVac

From eufy, the brand that lights up your life• Smart technology and innovative design that make your life easier • Created by the same team as Anker—renowned for exceptional quality and innovation

Lean, Mean, Cleaning Machine RoboVac may be super-slim, but it’s packed with a 3-point cleaning system, BoostIQ technology, and up to 1500Pa of suction power to ensure your floors and carpets are clear of all dirt, dust, and crumbs.

Eliminate Vacuuming Chores RoboVac takes on dust-busting around your home so you don’t have to. Multiple cleaning modes and auto-clean scheduling ensure an effortless, thorough clean while you relax.

Improved Cleaning Refined from the inside and out to provide quiet vacuuming with zero hassle, RoboVac cleans with the equivalent sound of an operating microwave, and is only 2.85’’ tall to clean under low-hanging furniture with ease.

Cleans Further A larger 0.6L dustbin allows RoboVac to pick up more dirt and dust to take full advantage of 100 minutes** of continuous cleaning and without the need for emptying in between.

Premium Components The anti-scratch tempered glass cover provides a sleek look and superior protection for RoboVac, while the two filters and single high-performance filter achieve a better clean for your home.

For Optimal Use: - Use on low-pile carpet, tile, laminate, and hardwood floors. Not suitable for high-pile carpet or very dark-colored floors. - Move cables out of the way to avoid entanglement.

Note: *Compared to previous eufy RoboVac models. **Standard suction mode (hardwood floors) provides approx. 100 minutes of cleaning. BoostIQ mode (carpeting) provides approximately 60 minutes of cleaning. Max suction mode on medium-pile carpets provides approx. 50 minutes of cleaning.

Pure Power Puck

RoboVac 11S sucks up dirt and dust with 1500Pa of suction for a spotless clean you can see and feel.

Non-Stop Cleaning

Large wheels roll over carpets and climb over door ledges to get to the mess.

Zero Attention Needed

RoboVac uses drop-sensing technology to avoid falling down stairs and off of ledges.

Stays Within Borders

Specialized dual-Hall Sensors detect Boundary Strips to ensure RoboVac only cleans the areas you want.

Triple-Filter System

RoboVac combines a dual-layer filter and one high-performance filter to acheive a clean home.

Automatic Cleaning

Multiple cleaning modes and a pre-set vacuuming time ensure an effortless, through clean while you do other things or nothing at all

Endurance Cleaning

RoboVac cleans up to 100 mins* per charge, so you get to enjoy a completely clean home from a single charge.

Large Dustbox

A large 0.6L dustbox holds more dirt per clean to reduce the frequency of emptying.

Link to purchase eufy Robovac30

eufy RoboVac L70

Hybrid, Robot Vacuum Cleaner, iPath Laser Navigation, 2-in-1 Sweeping and Mopping, Wi-Fi, 2200Pa Strong Suction, Quiet, Self-Charging Robotic Vacuum, Ideal for Hardwood Floors

A New Generation of Smart, Precise Cleaning

Taking navigation and mapping capabilities to a whole new level resulting in increased efficiency and running time.

Customized Each Task for Complete Cleaning

No-Go-Zone: Set virtual boundaries to exclude the areas in which you don’t want RoboVac to enter.

Real-time Control: know exactly where RoboVac is and what task it is performing at any time.

Zone Cleaning: When a certain area requires attention, customize RoboVac to clean the specific room or spot needed.

PinPoint Return: Intelligently remembers the precise point at which cleaning was paused, as a result of low battery, and returns when fully charged.

Boost IQ and Hands-Free Control

RoboVac possesses BoostIQ Technology which automatically increases suction power when extra vacuuming strength is needed. With multiple cleaning modes and auto-clean scheduling RoboVac ensures an effortless, thorough clean while you relax.

Versatile Cleaning Made Easy

2-in-1 mopping and sweeping for a sparkling clean without the effort. 3-in-1 filter for less maintenance and more relaxing.

Packs-a-Punch

With 2200Pa of hard-hitting suction power, RoboVac won’t miss a speck as it glides from room to room.

Cleans While You Relax

Refined from the inside out to provide quiet vacuuming with zero hassle, RoboVac cleans with the equivalent volume of a microwave, and is only 3.96” tall to clean under low-hanging furniture with ease.

Year-Round Support

At eufy, we believe in our products. That’s why we back them all with 12-month product support and provide friendly, easy-to-reach assistance.

For Optimal Use:

• Ideal for hardwood, tile, laminate floors and medium-pile carpets.

• Move cables out of the way to avoid tangling.

1 2 3 4
#### Packs a Punch

2200Pa of hard-hitting suction power for a thorough clean every time|#### BoostIQ

Smooth and smart transitions on multi-surfaces. Automatically increases suction power when extra vacuuming strength is needed.|#### Intelligent Mopping

Automated water control allows for effective cleaning without spillage.|#### Adjustable Mopping Power

Use the EufyHome app to adjust power settings for mopping on different surfaces.|

1 6 You’re in the Driver’s Seat Easy Maintenance
#### PinPoint Return

Precise targeting allows RoboVac to return to the exact point at which it paused cleaning.|#### Set Virtual Boundaries

Customize each cleaning task so that RoboVac only mops and cleans where needed.|#### You’re in the Driver’s Seat

Control by voice or using your phone. Give detailed commands and receive feedback on how your RoboVac is performing.|#### Easy Maintenance

Convenient 3-in-1 Washable Filter makes for easier cleaning and less maintenance.|

Link to purchase eufy Robovac L70 Hybrid

EDIT - Added deal information from eufy Email received this morning

4 Likes

Thanks for sharing this excellent deal!

2 Likes

Still enjoy my old 1 and 1/2 y year young Willy.

Would not like to miss him.
Though he doesnt know nothing about those strips.

He knows only mine I made of wood.:grin:

2 Likes

That is quite a fair price for the L70 Hybrid and a very nice deal. :+1:
BUT … i am not interested in the L70 Hybrid and gonna wait for the L70! and it’s dealprice :revolving_hearts:

Willy is jealous? :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Nice deal!

1 Like

May be he would like to have such a shining
valuable appearing knob also.
But real good workers dont need any such
“jewellery” :grin:

1 Like

Indeed, $380 seems like a great price. Looks like it sold well, too.

Looking forward to the reviews.

Oh, and now we know that multi-floor mapping is not currently supported.

2 Likes

That’s a more reasonable price for the hybrid. Great prices and looks they sold well as well.

Can’t wait to see reviews for the Hybrid. I’m curious as to how well it works.

1 Like

Oh, thats sad, as this could be done by an easy software/firmware update! :roll_eyes:
Others, like the Xiaomi Mi Robot 1S (only $339,39) - see very good and extensive german video test and review ) got also everything the L70 got, but also multi-floor mapping, dustbox from the top, cablemanagement at the charging station, and many others - what the RoboVocs dont have (yet). There is a weekly progress at this market at the moment. The vacuum cleaner robot market is extremely hotly contested, you need to be permanently up to date and better than the others. Else you lose.

I hope they will think this over and at least deliver multi-floor mapping with the upcoming L70 :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

By the way:
@AnkerOfficial … may i ask why there are no official news, pics and specs at the official (german) website ?! … even if you already SELL THOSE new series?! :thinking:

Thats all i can see on the whole german robovac site:

2 Likes

When it is officially released to German market, we will update the news and specs at the official website.

2 Likes

OK :+1: … Hope L70 is coming soon. Need two L70 at Black Friday :shopping_cart:

1 Like

2 ?
Big flat, or a lot of dust. :rofl:

2 Likes

… and of course a lot of dust! :grin:

1 Like

Eufy would enjoy if you have a really huge family
and a pile of robots to order.

1 Like

Sure, eufy is secretly and without the knowledge of the human crowd, spreading trillions of tons of dust DAILY! … Worldwirde! … Just to sell more Willy’s :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

And if Eufy will find out where you live, they will be dusting you extra.:rofl:

2 Likes

No doubt, no question, for sure, you can bet your life on that, guaranteed!

… but i hope as appreciation for my community work, commitment, lifeblood and tons of lifetime hours and cash invested, they will use at least glittering dust! :grin:

SY355

And if @AnkerOfficial will come to cover me and my home with dust…
i have so many eufy cams … i will therefore have plenty of video evidence! :rofl:

And i will not hesitate very long to upload and publish them all here! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

So the first robo I suggest to call Garry Glitter.
The second?
We should ask the community. :smiley:

1 Like

I just buy 5 RoboVac L70 and call them Scary Robo, Baby Robo, Ginger Robo, Posh Robo and Sporty Robo! :rofl:

2 Likes

2 Likes