EXPERT HELP: Soundcore speaker tragedy!

I have an Anker Bluetooth speaker. It worked fine for a couple of months and now when I turn it own, the lights come on (as usual) but no noise when I pair or turn on. When I pair (which seems to be successful) no sound from the speaker although it will control the volume function from my iphone without sound. Any suggestions or do I just need to purchase another speaker? Assistance is appreciated. It appears the Anker is in some type of mute state.

Hi @davidk , two questions, which version of SoundCore are you using and are you able to get any audio from the speaker when connected via the aux cable?

If you have only had the speaker a few months you are within Anker’s 18 month hardware warranty so you could shoot support@anker.com an email with your issue, item serial, troubleshooting steps taken and purchase date, so they can help you troubleshoot further and/or replace if hardware fault is suspected.

1 Like

Recently I’ve been hearing a weird noise coming out from the speaker when no sound is playing while music is playing I can’t hear it but it sounds like something is blowing of the microphone

Hi @davidk, our support team have already replied your email, please check your email box, we will help you solve your problem as soon as possible!