Expand or condense?

Do you think Anker should expand or contract it product line?

2 Likes

I don’t really know, curious what others think.

1 Like

I always prefer quality over quantity so … better with few quality products then thousands mediocre ones.

Ofcourse it would be ideal if thousands products can be built with best quality and longevity in mind :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have long thought they should condense. Too many products, names which confuse, older stuff still for sale when better exists. Chaos.

Let’s put it this way, they need a forum to discuss their products :confused:

Powercore+ II Pro anyone?

3 Likes

Powercore + II Pro Elite :smiley:

3 Likes

They have a lot products and should reduce and not restock older equipment unless its a popular item. I also like how the separate product lines by brand now.

What I don’t like is you have multiple apps for the different products. You should only need 1 app for each brand and options to add products to the apps. Right now I have 5 different apps between ROAV and Eufy. If I were to purchase a Soundcore Flare, I would have to add another app.

4 Likes

I agree with @nigelhealy and @Element321 we need to condense the products to what’s currently being offered and not old model revisions. We also need to work within one or two apps at the very least instead of multiple apps across the brands.

3 Likes

There should be one soundcore app that works with all soundcore… Even if just EQ settings.

Headphones/earbuds defo condense. So many that look and sound like faces of each other. 5 different models is plenty. Having older models listed, but not for sale (maybe if Anker have old stock to send out if needed for warranty issues?).

Even Ford stop making parts for old models.

1 Like

I thought the goal was to make great products and then get bought out by Apple for $100 billion? lol

1 Like

Can we not with rediculous names? Just use sequential numbering pleaseeee

Damn, that sounds rediculous.

Too many products, to many models of a certain product line.

This is causing a lot of confusion.
We were discussing this fact already.

As we are “old sly foxes” here, we haven’t as much problems as a normal customer.

Hope our criticism will find an open ear!!! :worried:

1 Like

I second everything you said! Less products, better segmentation, streamlined apps. As it is right now, there are products that doesn’t even show on the websites, and products on the websites that are already legacy items.

That said, I believe they are walking towards that goal. With a few mishaps along the way, but definitely in that direction.

4 Likes

Testing testing