Exclusive Student Discounts

Power Up Your Studies and Get 15% Off.

• Unlock 15% student discount at Anker with Student Beans.
  • Use our Anker student discount code at the checkout to enjoy 15% off your order.
  • Simply register with Student Beans to verify your student status and get your student discount today!

Learn More

Thoughts, everyone?!

6 Likes

Money off is always good :ok_hand: but 15% seems a little low for a student.

1 Like

Most places give 10 to 20% off for students so 15% is right in line with that. But like you said, any money off is money saved

2 Likes

This is great! I just found out about it today. StudentBeans has a convenient app for mobile phones as well. Not just #Anker discounts but discounts for lots of other things too!

1 Like

wow talk about timing, literally posted at the same time! HA

Good idea! Unidays is another student discount thing that lots of folk use here too!

2 Likes

Nice find! Thanks for posting, @joshuad11!

1 Like

Nice idea, I like it

Too bad I’m not working for the university anymore.
I would have done some very efficient advertising.
But useless as usual for US only. :angry:

It’s US only :sob:… Please extend this to the UK, there’s a huge potential!

There isn’t anything really notable imo for sale currently. Powerline + A to C, lightning, and micro usb. Powercore 10400, powercore 4 ports, Astro E1, screen protector for iPad Pro 9.7, karapax breeze for iPhone X, powerport 5 wireless stand, and wireless keyboard and mouse

(Mod Edit: Removed due to spam)

But you are still a student as you study Anker products daily :slight_smile:

1 Like

Sadly the deal is for the USA, it would be great to see this deal also available in the UK. @AnkerOfficial.

1 Like

Soundcore is now offering exclusive deals on their gear for students through Student Beans, as well! Click here to learn more and claim your 20% off discount!

I brought it to their attention and it seems they still have not fixed it but the link brings you to a page that only gets you 15% off not the advertised 20%

@AnkerOfficial xcan you please ask them to fix it because they have not replied to me in twitter

1 Like

They fixed it!

What is required for student discount ? An email address with .edu?

Yes that should be all you need

Hello everyone! I am a student right now, and I would love to get this discount as I am not the rich man and can’t afford myself to buy such a subscription. Even 15% gives a good advantage for the student! Please tell me, it is still valid, because I want to quickly earn money on this site, so you can buy it. Thank you!