[Exclusive News] Three New PowerStrip Models with Power Delivery Coming Soon!

The Powerstrip PD 2 should already be out, right? I can only find a version with just the USB-A currently, but I was wanting to buy this because it had USB-C, USB-A, and AC all in one device.

1 Like

@Andrea_Hewko This is the only one currently available with USB-C port

1 Like

Wish the PowerStrip PD 6 had all 3 USB C ports instead of just 1

1 Like

Thanks, I guess it just isn’t out yet then. I do have the other one, but this new design seems nicer.

Im chomping at the bit for the new PowerStrip PD2. Just wish it had (1) IQ-2 USB-A & (2) IQ-3 USB C ports…Maybe 45-60 Watts?
Anker products are the standard.

1 Like

UPDATE

Anker has just released PowerStrip PD 2… take a look!

Features & details

• USB Expansion: Equipped with 1 USB-C port, 2 PowerIQ-enabled USB charging ports, and 2 AC outlets to power and charge up to 5 devices simultaneously.
  • High-Speed Charging: Deliver an 18W high-speed charge to phones, tablets, and more with USB-C Power Delivery, and Anker’s world-renowned PowerIQ technology delivers an optimized 12W charge via the 2 USB-A ports.
  • Space-Saving and Portable: Featuring a compact square design, with a slimmer plug than other power strips for maximum space-saving at home, in the dorm room, or in your travel bag.
  • Superior Safety: The USB-C power strip’s fire-retardant casing and child-friendly safety shutters ensure peace of mind for you and your family.
  • What You Get: PowerPort Strip PD 2 mini USB-C power strip with 5 ft cable, welcome guide, our worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.

Pricing and Availability: Anker’s PowerStrip PD 2 is available to order now from amazon.com for a cost of $33.99, and should begin shipping immediately.

What are your thoughts on Anker’s PowerStrip PD 2? Be sure to let us know with a reply!

Note: PowerPort Strip PD 6 is expected to cost $39.99 when it launches.

1 Like

Thanks for the update!!

1 Like

Agreed.
Being a user of Lenovo Thinkpads that typically require at least 45W to charge, I couldn’t agree more.
Plus, with the new Samsung Notes supporting 45W charging, I think 45W should be a common option at this point.

1 Like

UPDATE

Anker has just released PowerStrip PD 6… take a look!

Features & details

• USB Expansion: 1 USB-C port, 2 PowerIQ-enabled USB ports, and 6 AC outlets provide power and charging for up to 9 devices from a single wall charging unit.
  • High-Speed Charging: The dedicated USB-C Power Delivery port pumps out up to 30W of power. Charge an iPhone up to 2.5× faster, and an iPad up to 1.5× faster than original chargers.
  • Superior Safety: Advanced surge protection (1280 Joules) and overload protection, combined with a fire-resistant casing and safety switch, keep you and your devices safe.
  • Room for All: Extra space between each AC outlet on the USB-C power strip provides room for larger plugs, while the space-saving 45° plug design keeps the other wall outlets free.
  • What You Get: PowerPort Strip PD 6 USB-C power strip with 6.6 ft cable, welcome guide, worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.

Pricing and Availability: Anker’s PowerStrip PD 6 is available to order now from amazon.com for a cost of $49.99 , and should begin shipping immediately.

What are your thoughts on Anker’s PowerStrip PD 6? Be sure to let us know with a reply!

3 Likes

Any chance of updating the CUBE version with PD?

Make it just like this one:

Except replace one USB-A with a USB-C 60W PD (or 45W?).

I have the above PowerPort Strip 3, and I love it. I think it’s awesome.
Adding a 60W PD would make it even more awesome.

1 Like

Dear @Insider , when will Anker release PowerStrip PD 3 (the 3 AC Outlets version)? I’m interested to purchase one.
Thank you!

2 Likes

That’s last up! Should be sooner rather than later!

That’s just awesome!!

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

@Insider @5V_1A The PD3 is now up at $37.99, stock due 2nd October 2019

2 Likes

Originally the post said they should eventually be available in 3 colors?
Any news on this? I’m to OCD to put a white strip in my set up, but am always pleased with anker products. We need BLACK

1 Like