Exclusive Giveaway for Roav Subscribers!

No worries thanks for the info

C1 is available in the UK now, so maybe we can make an extra discount for UK fans.:blush:

4 Likes

YAY! :tada: Thanks Anker for giving us the opportunity to win one of these :smile:

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.

1 Like

I got my wife to sign up for the chance to win. She now impressed with the cam and wants one for her car. So I might getting two in the near future. :sunglasses:

1 Like

Woohoo! I need me a dashcam! :grin: Too many crazy californians on the road :joy:

Thereā€™s too many crazy drivers everywhere you go now a days. You could be the best driver in the world but itā€™s others you have to watch out for, thankfully with dash cams itā€™s now possible to always be prepared with actual footage of what happens

1 Like

Funny, everyone else is a bad driver. Every driver says that and thinks it true.

I think the bigger need is fewer cars, fewer drivers, large 1 Ton metal boxes wizzing around with millions of opportunities for human error is just wrong. The biggest human error is thinking all human errors are from others.

http://www.riskcomm.com/visualaids/riskscale/datasources.php

1 Like

With an average of 3200 deaths per day (globally) from traffic accidents I think Iā€™ll take my chances, I always double look at intersections and never drive over 60 MPH mainly for fuel conservation but also its just a safe speed overall and gives you more time to react if ā€œall hell breaks looseā€ as depicted below, not all deaths are related to human error, mother nature is fickle minded and plays a huge role in some traffic accidents. Wearing/not wearing seatbelts is also another factor, hence why this gentlemen was ejected upon impactā€¦ :joy:

Most car journeys are short.

Most fatalities are caused by cars, on the drivers themselves and everyone else nearby. So less cars = less deaths in totality for everyone including the driver who ceases using the car.

So you are the problem yourself if you are not the solution of deciding to bike / walk or even if you car pool as each less car on the road is one less lethal object. Basically every driver who has an alternative is complicit in manslaughter. Those who not have an alternative have less chance of hurting others as the cars are further apart.

Roav, the primary problem is they allow the owner to delete the evidence they were the cause of the accident and not delete when it was someone elseā€™s fault, so it is a big fat:

1 Like

I am a subscriber :grin:

Many road trips, MANY stories.

Patiently waiting hope I get selected, fingers crossed.

canā€™t wait few more days good luck to all that sign up

:cry: I didnā€™t win, congrats to those who did

1 Like

Canā€™t believe I won, hope it arrives before my FL trip for thanksgiving. Congrats to those who also won too!

2 Likes

Congrats :tada::champagne::balloon:

1 Like

congrat to all of the lucky winners

1 Like

Congrats to the winners!

1 Like