Exclusive Giveaway for KARAPAX Launch

Campaign will end in 2 days! If you friend want to win an iPhone Case, don’t forget to tell them join this giveaways! You have a fat chance to win!:sunglasses:

1 Like

Wow anker’s web page is getting bigger and beter

RelaxKarapax!

1 Like

Let KARAPAX Take The Blow

$1000 Phone? Time to KARAPAX It!

1 Like

This topic is no longer a banner. It will no longer appear at the top of every page.

1 Like

wow $1000 Phone? really?

KARAPAX: Now your phone can “suit up”.

1 Like

“Fat chance” usually means no chance, doesn’t it?

1 Like

Cool cases!!

1 Like

good luck to everyone!!

Announcement should be coming soon!

Thank you @AnkerOfficial for the awesome and contest and giveaway! Looking forward to seeing what the final slogan is. :metal:

1 Like

i know its already over but i just thought of a good slogan, maybe @AnkerOfficial would like: "It depends. In this case, KARAPAX"

1 Like

I just got my prize in the mail today and I really like how the breeze case looks I can not wait to put this case on when I upgraded my iPhone 6s to iPhone 8 plus I don’t have to worry about purchasing a case or screen protector since I got hooked up by anker & karapax (thank you anker & karapax for my package)

2 Likes

I just received my prize also. I chose the Shield for the iPhone 8. My husband is using it on his iPhone 6s :stuck_out_tongue: The camera cut out is hitting the top of the iPhone’s lens but it doesn’t obstruct it. Love the slim design and grip. Also awesome that 2 GlassGuard screen protectors were included in the contest. Thanks Anker! :slight_smile:

1 Like